Giveaway 🍑Peachy Peaches🍑 Congrats Lady Destani & ZetaFunction!

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
Feedback
100% (215) +
So, in another thread I said I would have 10 tokens left over from the Old School AC Week. I bought what I really wanted, a Blue Rose for my Luminosa lineup and a Peach for my Treehut line up.

The time has now come, I bought 2 peaches to exclusively giveaway! These are completely free, no raffle tickets to buy, no bids, no nothing. All you gotta do is put down a comment saying you'd like to enter.

There will be two winners. First winner gets to choose the timestamp, which are only a few days apart but still maybe ya need those few days apart. The second winner will get the later date peach (unless there is an option for the second winner to choose, ex first winner chose the later date peach, leaving an early and later date peach). You can check the timestamps in my sidebar as I'll leave them there until the giveaway ends.

Obviously I do not want you to resell these peaches. I want to give back to a very nice and generous community who have helped me get my own collectables, even the crazy rare and expensive ones like the TBT Beach Party Popsicle, Ice Cream Swirl and a Purple Bat Potion.

This giveaway will end Friday September 13th at 8pm EST. Even if I do not log in to close the thread, the end time still applies. I will then try to log in shortly after the end time to draw winners.

Corlee1289
ZetaFunction
Moonfish
TSquared
dizzy bone
kcatofyaris
Lavamaize
BluebearL
donellcrossing
Gobby
Amilee
Rosered22
Huseyin
*The Oakboro Mayor*
angelcore
animeshadowpanda
Hat'
seeds
ThatOneMarshalFangirl
Azrael
LadyDestani
Emolga59
MelloDimmentions
Nox
Cheery Delight
ali.di.magix
YunaMoon
OctoLiam
DubiousDelphine
Dinosaurz
Wildtown

Update I recently bought a peach from Lavamaize, and while this one is in my lineup currently, it is not part of the giveaway. Just to clarify if anyone is looking for specific dates.

Last edited:
LOVE peaches, so I’d be happy to enter! Thanks for the opportunity! :D

I’d love to enter! It would finish the top row of my lineup

Last edited:
(I'm not planning on entering, since I already have a peach, just thought I'd say this is a really nice gesture for people who missed out on the event or don't have enough tbt or time to earn tbt to be given the chance to get a peach of their own. :))

Last edited:
Hey count me in hehe! Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

List of entries so far should be updated! Let me know if I missed anyone! I've been updating the list everytime I check in to tbt, which is atleast a few times a day.

Back