• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway 🍑Peachy Peaches🍑 Congrats Lady Destani & ZetaFunction!

oh my may i enter before its too late?

nvm it ended earlier

You still have one more day, it's currently Thursday here. Tomorrow will be the last day to enter. I'll make it more clear tomorrow by adding an hour amount to the title.

Last edited:
Friday is almost over here so it will probs be Saturday for me when this ends... Do we have to be online when the name is drawn? I may be asleep so it would be good to know. Thank you and good luck to all (I really want to finish my top row so I still hope to win mwhahaha)

Last edited:
Friday is almost over here so it will probs be Saturday for me when this ends... Do we have to be online when the name is drawn? I may be asleep so it would be good to know. Thank you and good luck to all (I really want to finish my top row so I still hope to win mwhahaha)

No you don't have to be online. Once the giveaway ends I'll draw names and leave the thread open until the winners respond back I saying if they want a message in the peach or not.

This giveaway is officially closed, I will be drawing winners soon!

I used a random number generator so congrats to Lady Destani as the first winner (21) and ZetaFunction (2)! Lady Destani gets to choose which date she would like the peach.

Thanks to all who participated! I hope to be able to do another giveaway in the future.

Last edited:
Omg I won a buttfruit, I'm shook rn omg

Thank you so much!! <3

Lol butfruit. Only the best fruit.
I've notified LadyDestani so once I get a response from her I'll send you peach. Do you want a message on it?

Last edited:
Lol butfruit. Only the best fruit.
I've notified LadyDestani so once I get a response from her I'll send you peach. Do you want a message on it?

Sure, I'll let you come up with a fun message.

Thank you again! ^^ And also grats to LadyDestani as well~

Thank you so much, Stella-Io! This was a nice surprise after a very challenging week! :)

And congrats as well ZetaFunction!

Back