• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

❉ Paper Town Boutique Pixels ❂ *Closed until Summer*

whoa thats absolutely lovely hot DAMN
i adore it omg,,,,,,,,,, wheeze

Thanks for the PT!

Could you draw my mayor? References here! Hope those are good for you! :D Any size works.
As for any poses, maybe just strolling/walking or just being casual. Nothing too posed? If that makes sense...
What price do you wanna agree on? Let me start with 6 Mil (IG bells, ofc), willing to go up though!
Please ask questions too, I'm horrible at requesting stuff. I like your work and trust you :D

tumblr_malmleMatf1qid2nw.gif
I will open up a slot by taking Witch off the list. She seems to be inactive.
I would like to hear back from Wolfie, however.
tumblr_malmleMatf1qid2nw.gif

Since I can't participate in the auction anymore, I'll just buy. Can you draw my mayor for 2 million bells? I can throw in a ukulele too.
I really admire your art style. It's cute! Thanks in advance!

Edit: Should I put size? Also, do you mind adding in Bones the lazy dog somewhere? You can put us playing with toys if you want? I'm willing to put in another million if you think that 2 mil isn't enough.

Last edited:
Oh cool! (I bid in your auction!)

If still available:
I would like my mayor (http://melissa-crossing.tumblr.com/about-me but my mayor is difderent and I haven't changed the ref yet!) and Julian in the second example! It could be me and him like hanging out, listening to music, playing video games, on a laptop, etc! :)

I can offer 5 mil for that, but if you want more, let me know!

(Hopefully I read that correctly!) :)

Last edited:
Since I can't participate in the auction anymore, I'll just buy. Can you draw my mayor for 2 million bells? I can throw in a ukulele too.
I really admire your art style. It's cute! Thanks in advance!

Edit: Should I put size? Also, do you mind adding in Bones the lazy dog somewhere? You can put us playing with toys if you want? I'm willing to put in another million if you think that 2 mil isn't enough.

Thanks for bidding, anyway! I can put you on the list. If you want me to add Bones, an extra mil would be nice. The standard size is ~ 400x600
At 3 mil, I'd prefer to leave it uncolored, if that's alright with you.

Last edited:
Thanks for bidding, anyway! I can put you on the list. If you want me to add Bones, an extra mil would be nice. The standard size is ~ 400x600
At 3 mil, I'd prefer to leave it uncolored, if that's alright with you.

That's alright with me. And I'll go with the standard size, please. Thanks!

Oh cool! (I bid in your auction!)

If still available:
I would like my mayor (http://melissa-crossing.tumblr.com/about-me but my mayor is difderent and I haven't changed the ref yet!) and Julian in the second example! It could be me and him like hanging out, listening to music, playing video games, on a laptop, etc! :)

I can offer 5 mil for that, but if you want more, let me know!

(Hopefully I read that correctly!) :)

You can have Wolfie's spot if they dont get back to me! Advanced warning that I have never drawn a horse, let alone a unicorn (my 1st grade drawings dont count), but I will try. Thanks for the pose suggestions; they really help me decide how the overall image is going to look.
If you want it colored, I'd ask for an extra million on top of that. 6 mil is the minimum i'll take for a colored drawing.

Thank you!

You can have Wolfie's spot if they dont get back to me! Advanced warning that I have never drawn a horse, let alone a unicorn (my 1st grade drawings dont count), but I will try. Thanks for the pose suggestions; they really help me decide how the overall image is going to look.
If you want it colored, I'd ask for an extra million on top of that. 6 mil is the minimum i'll take for a colored drawing.

Thank you!
Oh okay, cool! :) Sure. I can offer 6 mil! :)

If you can't do Julian, then you can do Marshal! :)

Yeah. Scratch off Julian and do Marshal! :)

(Hope that is better) :)

Oh, and try contacting Wolfie on tumblr. They're active there. I saw her ask a question to someone 2 days ago. Its mayorwolfie.tumblr.com.

Last edited:
I would, but I think two days ago is when she stopped responding to me. I guess I'll try, but she doesn't seem too interested if that's the case.

tumblr_inline_n18r0zqVE81qid2nw.gifIn case anybody thinks I'm dead or haven't been working on anything, here's an update. I'm sorry I've been so slow as of late.tumblr_inline_n18r0zqVE81qid2nw.gif

grossscreenshot.png

also I'm brushing up on my GFX skills for WonderK's upcoming SOTW contest
wowwhatevenisthis.jpg

Wait, am I missing stuff and slots? oh no! Aw well, work hard. (*?∀?)

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mrj72yMUIN1qz4rgp.gif

I'm an actual lazy snail when it comes to getting this stuff done. You guys need to constantly be hounding me via PM or else I won't get it done!! Ugh /////
IN OTHER NEWS
I finished a few pixel drawings (only one of which was an actual request omfg)

tumblr_inline_muvc41ZZVa1qid2nw.gif
tumblr_n9b1s6Rkfe1tqtgmno1_500.png
tumblr_n9cpxnw1Gq1tqtgmno1_400.png

tumblr_inline_n9cpm0v4i21qmgfde.png

I am having way too much fun learning how to pixel. ;;;; I think once I get everybody on the slots (and a separate person who PM'd me) organized and have all their commission stuff done, I'll be changing all the examples to current pixel cheebs because RIP me I can't finish anything. So after I get the slots empty I will be temporarily remodeling my shop!!

Also note to myself:
tumblr_me946cis8c1qdlkyg.gif

In other news, instead of actually working on slot commissions (and actually contacting people), I spent my morning making a stupid little animated pixel thing.

tumblr_n9dybsDaz41r2rvgwo1_500.gif

Back