• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

❉ Paper Town Boutique Pixels ❂ *Closed until Summer*

Mayor Lark

Bow to the Queen
Bells

tumblr_inline_muvc9xj9GP1qid2nw.gif
❉ Paper Town Boutique ❂
eve sleep.gif
Business Hours:
I have decided to open again during the Summer, and possibly on holidays due to my ridiculous workload at school.

I won't be doing any complicated requests
Cash offers take priority.​

tumblr_inline_myvlj5Dd551qid2nw.gifStyles and Info!tumblr_inline_myvlj5Dd551qid2nw.gif

Simple Pokemon Pixels - FREE! (may refuse if workload is too much)
tumblr_inline_n9i9q3qU2C1qmgfde.gif
tumblr_inline_n9jujkvry21qmgfde.gif

Custom Pokemon Pixels -- 50-100 TBT (offers accepted for IG bells or items)
tumblr_inline_n9r50qLvML1qmgfde.giftumblr_inline_n9r50xAj4u1qmgfde.giftumblr_inline_n9k24o6hUx1qmgfde.gif

Pixel Dragons!! - Offers only (refusal rate is high)
Accepting Cash Offers -- Please PM

tumblr_mcx33f7ehg1qid2nw.gif
tumblr_n9tc5nQ2b31tqtgmno1_1280.gif
tumblr_inline_n9l8ekcYZW1qmgfde.gif

Chibi Pixel -- Offers only

tumblr_mcx33f7ehg1qid2nw.gif
tumblr_n9cpxnw1Gq1tqtgmno1_400.png
tumblr_inline_n9cpm0v4i21qmgfde.png

tumblr_inline_mfnkynWtyj1qdlkyg.gif

tumblr_inline_myvlj41wmh1qid2nw.gifSome rules!tumblr_inline_myvlj41wmh1qid2nw.gif
  • I may decline if I don't like your character or feel like it is too much work
  • No NSFW
  • No Mii Makeup
  • Please suggest poses and specify colors
  • Pay first
  • No refunds - If you're unsatisfied, I can try to fix details to the best of my abilities
  • Must include reference images or screenshots (If you have none, I may accept descriptions)
  • May refuse to draw certain villagers/animals/dragons/ect.
  • Will not resume accepting commissions until there are empty slots, please keep checking back or send me a PM**
  • Please notify me if you DO NOT want me to publicly post your finished commission

UPDATE: Currently accepting cash commissions on my Tumblr
**~ Will draw for items from the Cardboard set or my wishlist ~**
***I'll be accepting commissions at a more relaxed pace from now on, which means fewer slots and no waitlist, because it's too much for me to handle. Right now what I need to focus on is getting my name and art out there.

tumblr_inline_n203lqThME1qid2nw.gif
tumblr_n9v2jj2nfZ1tqtgmno1_1280.gif

SLOTS:
1.shirohibiki - (COMPLETE)
2.Axeler137 (on hold)
3.Sparkanine (on hold)
4.Melissa-Crossing (on hold)

tumblr_inline_n203m3xClI1qid2nw.gif

disclaimer: quality of art and time spent on it varies according to the price and/or interest in the subject**
Accepted price also varies accordingly to the style you'd prefer the art to be in
IE I'd prefer a higher offer for pixel commissions
(**Unless you're paying cash)

Last edited:
Cute art! It's really late here, but if I can order my mayor and stitches in the style of the third/colored, that would be great! :) All that for : 1.5 mil?.if that is okay? Let me know! Also, its midnight here, so can I pay you tomorrow. You dont need to get started on it until tomorrow! :) Feel free to refuse. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoop! My mayor ref is here: http://melissa-crossing.tumblr.com/about-me

oooo these are super cute :0 would you be willing to draw my mayor with kyle for 2m?

Heck yeah! I'd love to! Your mayor is so cute! I'll put you in one of the slots. When do you want to transfer the bells? Also, since it's almost a holiday, I wont get them done until after the 4th of July. You don't have to pay me immediately either.

Melissa-Crossing said:
Cute art! It's really late here, but if I can order my mayor and stitches in the style of the third/colored, that would be great! All that for : 1.5 mil?.if that is okay? Let me know! Also, its midnight here, so can I pay you tomorrow. You dont need to get started on it until tomorrow! Feel free to refuse. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoop! My mayor ref is here: http://melissa-crossing.tumblr.com/about-me

Yes, of course. I'll be working on commissions as soon as I get payments, but they should be expected after the holiday. You don't need to pay me until you know I'll get it done immediately, but I'll put you down for one of the slots!! //heheh sorry, I didn't realize it's almost July 4th!

Last edited:
hi :) May I please request a drawing of my mayor? I will offer 4m bells :)

vuec3QG.jpg

Last edited:
aaa ty ;u; <3 i can probably pay now if you want?
you can take as long as you need to on the stuff btw @-@

oh NO........... I LOVE YOUR ART...scream,
would you be willing to draw either one of my couples or any other of my characters from this thread? ;v;
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...t-Thread-(draw-my-OCs-and-I-love-you-forever)

i can offer 6m for a couple and 3m for a single, depending on what you do? <3

Wow, that's a great offer, thank you! I'm more than willing to draw for you, however, I was sorta looking for ACNL related OCS and characters. I'm sorry if that's disappointing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

aaa ty ;u; <3 i can probably pay now if you want?
you can take as long as you need to on the stuff btw @-@

Alright! Add me. Would you prefer if I went to your town?

Wow, that's a great offer, thank you! I'm more than willing to draw for you, however, I was sorta looking for ACNL related OCS and characters. I'm sorry if that's disappointing.

oh, hah. guess you feel like just drawing ac stuff? qvq well...
luckily freya is my wife so
BgDsgXrCYAAGxk-.jpg

would you mind drawing my mayor and freya being romantic or smth? i will still pay 6m uvu

hi :) May I please request a drawing of my mayor? I will offer 4m bells :)

vuec3QG.jpg

Of course! Your mayor is adorable!! I'll add you to the queue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, hah. guess you feel like just drawing ac stuff? qvq well...
luckily freya is my wife so

would you mind drawing my mayor and freya being romantic or smth? i will still pay 6m uvu

Of course!! By romantic, would you prefer cheek kisses or holding hands??

Of course! Your mayor is adorable!! I'll add you to the queue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course!! By romantic, would you prefer cheek kisses or holding hands??

cheek kissus sounds perfect <3333 thank you!!! want me to pay now hon? id prefer to do retail btw if possible!

Also!! Everyone I've replied to has been put in the available slots. It would be helpful if you gave me pose suggestions or expressions you'd like your mayors to have, and whether you'd prefer it to be colored! Also, for those who want their mayor with a villager, I'd appreciate if you'd let me know how you'd like them interacting, or if you'll leave it up to me!

Also!! Everyone I've replied to has been put in the available slots. It would be helpful if you gave me pose suggestions or expressions you'd like your mayors to have, and whether you'd prefer it to be colored! Also, for those who want their mayor with a villager, I'd appreciate if you'd let me know how you'd like them interacting, or if you'll leave it up to me!

oh yes id love color, i didnt know it was available @u@ thank youuu <3

cheek kissus sounds perfect <3333 thank you!!! want me to pay now hon? id prefer to do retail btw if possible!

Alright! Also, I'm fairly new to forums, so could you explain what you mean by retail? And since I probably wont be able to finish and post the commissions until after the holiday, you don't have to pay me until then. Of course, I won't work on the images until I am paid, but you ARE in the slots so you will get a drawing. (the drawings only take an hour or so to do)
And I'll add color!!

Last edited:
Alright! Also, I'm fairly new to forums, so could you explain what you mean by retail? And since I probably wont be able to finish and post the commissions until after the holiday, you don't have to pay me until then. Of course, I won't work on the images until I am paid, but you ARE in the slots so you will get a drawing. (the drawings only take an hour or so to do)
And I'll add color!!

oh, ok, what you do is put items in retail up for 999,999. i buy them, drop em, and the money will be transferred to your ABD the next day. its much faster than dropping bells, granted your retail isnt like near the ocean or something crazy. id prefer to pay now so i dont forget or anything, is that okay? ;v;

2 million for my mayor and side character in the style of the third example if possible but any is fine c:

Give me a second to grab the refs <:
image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
woop sorry it took me so long to respond, had to eat food @-@

BUT no id rather come to your town haha, my town is a mess,,

and with kyle and my mayor, i'd like it shippy?? like holding hand or cheek kisses pls uvu its up to you if youd like it to be colored or not

woop sorry it took me so long to respond, had to eat food @-@

BUT no id rather come to your town haha, my town is a mess,,

and with kyle and my mayor, i'd like it shippy?? like holding hand or cheek kisses pls uvu its up to you if youd like it to be colored or not

Okay!! My town is a mess as well, but add me and I'll open my gates real quick.

Back