• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

❉ Paper Town Boutique Pixels ❂ *Closed until Summer*

In other news, instead of actually working on slot commissions (and actually contacting people), I spent my morning making a stupid little animated pixel thing.

tumblr_n9dybsDaz41r2rvgwo1_500.gif

That looks pretty awesome so far! I like it.

terribads are actually the name of villains in an anime i watch,it is a mahou shojo show though soo

In other news, instead of actually working on slot commissions (and actually contacting people), I spent my morning making a stupid little animated pixel thing.

tumblr_n9dybsDaz41r2rvgwo1_500.gif

waw thats rly awesome...omg,,.. i wish i could do **** like this hahahah sobs

waw thats rly awesome...omg,,.. i wish i could do **** like this hahahah sobs

Reminds me of my childhood, in where I'd freeze up whenever I heard thunder or saw lightning. Astraphobia was fun.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the nice comments, guys! I'll be practicing more with moving pixels, and hopefully offer them later in the future for commission. They'd be much simpler, but I think people like pixels. And gifs. Combine them together and you get the ultimate creation!

(Also my favorite part of that image is the stuffed cat she's holding. I want a stuffed cat like that.)

tumblr_inline_n61gx4Dw2p1qid2nw.gif
Since I'm sure you're all sick of updates, this will probably be my last one for a little while. Here's what's going on and why I'm being so slow:
My school starts on the 7th of August, which is late next week.
Ugh disgusting...
I've sort of been procrastinating getting commissions done and focusing more on preparing myself for schools, thinking about colleges and careers, and practicing my sprite work.
And believe me, I know how lazy I've been recently. I get a headache just thinking about it.
Since I want to search for a career in the gaming industry (and hope Nintendo would hire me), I'll be focusing more on pixel-related art and animations.
I'm going to try and get these four commissions done in the next week and close down my slots until I get my school schedule and figure out how much time I'll have to keep doing this. After I'm all settled into my classes, I'll be reopening with a different shop theme and offering different, hopefully better, artwork.
Shiro has already paid me, so she is, of course, top priority. She's been very patient with me, so thank you for that.
I'll be contacting everyone else on this list, and I'm pretty sure you're all still interested, so I'll be discussing how this will work via PM, so make sure your inbox isn't full!

Thank you everybody for being so patient, commissioning, and supporting me!

1.shirohibiki - (In Progress -- please keep nagging me)
2.Axeler137 - (not paid)
3.Sparkanine - (not paid)
4.Melissa-Crossing (not paid)

**If anybody who hasn't paid me yet would like to wait until I reopen my shop to commission me (and take a load off my shoulders), I'll be happy to reserve your spot until then. Don't feel obligated to; you've all waited way too long and I'm so sorry about that

Ah, seems like you're a busy bee this summer! To help you out, I'm willing to wait for the reopening. Good luck!

Ah, seems like you're a busy bee this summer! To help you out, I'm willing to wait for the reopening. Good luck!

tumblr_inline_mut9t8QwOy1qid2nw.gif

<3 Yes thank you, I have been busy. I feel really bad for everybody who's been waiting! I hope they forgive me tumblr_inline_mgpc61VVDQ1qdlkyg.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

AH! Thank you so much, Alice!
tumblr_inline_mut9vjbyY31qid2nw.gif

You're such a sweetheart!

Ahhh, I love your art! I'd love to do an art trade with you if you're okay with it (my thread is in my siggy), but understand that you're super busy right now! I hope you have an easy start to school and a good rest of your summer! :)

tumblr_inline_mut9t8QwOy1qid2nw.gif

<3 Yes thank you, I have been busy. I feel really bad for everybody who's been waiting! I hope they forgive me View attachment 59026

- - - Post Merge - - -

AH! Thank you so much, Alice!
tumblr_inline_mut9vjbyY31qid2nw.gif

You're such a sweetheart!

! no problem. Even though the TBT artists are getting something out of the deals (albeit bells really don't mean much aside from time spent), I still feel like they're doing us an amazing service. I'd like to make you guys feel like your skill/talent is appreciated, even when I'm not commissioning. Keep at it~

Ohhh, I'd love to buy some art from you when you remodel. C: Could you let me know when you do please? o:

@Nix @Alice
Yes! I'll definitely let you guys know! Thanks for all the support; you're all so kind!

Hi can I order a chibi please?
Can I have my character with lolly hugging my character plz? I'll offer 650k?
Lemme know if it's ok if not I'll try to excel a bit
Mayor ref is in spoiler can you add colour too? Can you not include the glasses in my character? Thanks

I promised I wouldn't do any more updates until my store was open, but seeing as I got my school schedule today, I felt it was necessary.

tumblr_inline_n9kbjlfM8I1qmgfde.gif
The bad news!
tumblr_inline_n9kbjlfM8I1qmgfde.gif

Alright so the school thought it would be a great idea to give me a ridiculous number of classes this year. A whole eight courses. I'm trying to get rid of one of my electives because I'm going to be piled on with too much work. And chances are, after school I'll probably be too tired or busy with homework to do much. Not to mention I will have been drawing all day anyway. So I'll most likely lighten my workload by reducing the number of commissions I'll be accepting. And also be much more picky about what I accept, sorry guys.

tumblr_inline_n9ltfvDr6u1qmgfde.gif
The good news!
tumblr_inline_n9ltfvDr6u1qmgfde.gif

two of my classes are in the digital room meaning that I'll be able to work on commissions in those classes whenever possible! So that's a plus.
Also, I am expanding offers to both OCs and animals! Which includes dragons! Since I'll have less time to play ACNL, I'm also prioritizing TBTB as payment. Items and IG bells are still accepted, but keep in mind that my availability to trade will be limited. I'll be posting the hours I'll be online on the front page, and update the title if anything changes.

tumblr_inline_n9ltfd8VI61qmgfde.gif
The other news...
tumblr_inline_n9ltfd8VI61qmgfde.gif

I'm also offering unique pixel pokemon animations. Axeler137 started the overworld pixel shop that gave me the idea to do my own. I'm definitely not trying to run him out of buisness, I swear! So I'll be offering different sorts of overworlds than he does. Mainly PMD sprites, Pkmn Ranger overworlds, and a handful of trainer overworlds from older games! Pricing the unique ones a little higher....
And the trainer/pokemon freebies will be limited.
As in, if you're looking for overworlds like Axeler's, go to his shop instead.

Thank you, everybody, and keep an eye out for updates!!!

Back