❉ Paper Town Boutique Pixels ❂ *Closed until Summer*

2 million for my mayor and side character in the style of the third example if possible but any is fine c:

Give me a second to grab the refs <:

Alright. I'll put you in the last slot! Add the refs and we'll work out a time for payment.

Also, a side note for everyone who hasn't read the replies, I'll be busy for the holidays and wont be able to post the finished images until after the 4th. In return for everyone being so patient, I'll add a little gift with your commission. I'm so scatterbrained I forgot that I was going on holiday!!

do you want me over after bun? o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh nvm i suppose, ill pay later uvu

do you want me over after bun? o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh nvm i suppose, ill pay later uvu

Oh I'm sorry dear, I didn't catch this message. Thank you all for being so patient. I promise to get everything sorted out as soon as I can!!

Thanks for the wait, everybody. I'm sorry for the delay. I'm working on everybody's commissions now. Anyone who is online or available should respond and we can organize payment. Thank you oyasumibunbun for paying already.

Thanks for the wait, everybody. I'm sorry for the delay. I'm working on everybody's commissions now. Anyone who is online or available should respond and we can organize payment. Thank you oyasumibunbun for paying already.

oh i can pay now if you like

Let me add you and open my gates. Unless you'd like me to go to your town. (i'm sorry for the slow response! I was working on the drawings.)

its okay, im actually doing a trade with someone else first if thats okay ):

I've finished two of the five commissions.
Melissa-Crossing, Miaa, and MindlessPatch are next on the list. I'll send out PMs, but I'd prefer to get the bells up front so that I still know you're interested. Thank you! And could you three please specify how you want your characters to look? Or will you leave the positioning up to me?

For the two I have finished, are either of you against me adding them to the forum post under completed commissions, or would you prefer I e-mailed them?

you can certainly put it anywhere you like haha, thank you so much <3333

OH OH ohH OHM Y GOD ID DNT SEE MIEN UNTI L JSUT NOW

oHM Y GOSSHHGFHGFHFGH SCREECHES

wOW ITS SO CUTE OMG,,,,,,,,,,,yells.......... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AHHHHH <33333

can i have the full link to reblog it ? ;v;

OH OH ohH OHM Y GOD ID DNT SEE MIEN UNTI L JSUT NOW

oHM Y GOSSHHGFHGFHFGH SCREECHES

wOW ITS SO CUTE OMG,,,,,,,,,,,yells.......... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AHHHHH <33333

can i have the full link to reblog it ? ;v;

Oh gosh, thank you for being so sweet and supportive! I posted both finished commissions in one post on my art blog, but I can post yours separately if you'd prefer.
Here's the link, though.

Ahhhhh. ;o; Are you okay with doing couple art of two fairly uncomplicated OC's?

If I can have a ref. I'm a little iffy on OCs that aren't mayors, but we might be able to work something out.

(OC) this one, and this one (OC) holding hands, kissing the other on the cheek (or where ever), etc. As long as they're being intimate, I'm not too picky about the pose. I would like it coloured. I'd like to size to be 200dpi and I'd like the background to be transparent. If you need more details, please feel free to ask. I'll be paying 6 mil, but if you ever want more, please tell me. <3

Last edited:
Back