• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Town leans:

Tensu
Heyden
Jacob
Seroja
Mogyay
Apple

Null:
Zendel
f11
Amanda

Scum lean:
panda
What about Daniel and Prima?
Also do you have any reasoning for your suspicion on Panda or is she just there because everyone else is sus of her

I would like to hear what you think is the possible scum team. As per normal there will be at least one experienced mafia player in the team yes?

Amandaaaaaaa, excited to be playing with you again!!

If by day two Nightmares still don't post a lot, quality post or not, she's def suspicious. I'm not comfortable with just dismissing it off as her feeling unwell.

I would like to hear what you think is the possible scum team. As per normal there will be at least one experienced mafia player in the team yes?

Amandaaaaaaa, excited to be playing with you again!!

If by day two Nightmares still don't post a lot, quality post or not, she's def suspicious. I'm not comfortable with just dismissing it off as her feeling unwell.
Same goes for Prima I'd say, they've gone pretty unnoticed so far and that might take a toll later on

hello? nightmares? you've been on this thread like 4-5 times in the past few hours yet no response...

Dude, I can write reads in 5 seconds flat

Chill out omg
I'm working on them now, smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

*can't write

Hnn

Tensu: Tensu is really coming across as town at the moment. He's posted a lot of substantial posts, and although he didn't push f11 too much, I understand that her dismissive behaviour wasn't really helping. I can see that he's trying to help town, so for that reason, he's a strong lean for me.
However, you did call me out for "jumping on the f11 bandwagon" when only one other person was voting for her. If I had voted for anyone else that already had a vote, does that also mean I'm bandwagoning? (Or w/e the term is). Like, do I have to vote for someone who hasn't been yet to not be called out for it? Sorry if I'm not explaining this well, but it feels like you're looking for an excuse to scum read me. Or maybe I'm misinterpreting this really wrong, haha. Despite this, you are a strong town read for me, and I think your intentions are only to help town.

Heyden: He's questioning people actively, and bringing up a lot of valid points. I'm not really sure what else to say atm, sorry, but he seems town to me.

Jacob: For some reason I feel there isn't enough to go off of to strongly lean you, sorry. I agree that Damniel's vote on you was weird, but you'd probably feel like that whatever your alignment.

Seroja: She's also a strong town lean for me - the thing I picked up on the most was her conversation with Panda; she raised some good points, and pushed Panda for more / in depth reads. I feel she's rather genuine, and seems to be actively helping town. She also mentioned Zendel claiming quickly.

Mogyay: Not a whole load to comment on - she has a genuine and helpful attitude, and nothing stands out to me as scummy. She's contributing enough for me to not sus her.

Apple: He's contributed to the discussion, but there's still a weird feeling about him. Atm he's null, as I can't really tell. He's a bit of a dick, but I don't think I should label him as scum for that reason.

Zendel: Maaan, Zendel... I don't know what to think of this "oops, I skimmed my PM" **** though... it seems really scummy that you wouldn't know what's in the town PM; you could have easily gone back and checked too. Surely when given the role PM, and you admit yourself that you aren't the strongest player, you would have checked it to make sure you were playing correctly? Idk
Something seems wrong about it.
Your attitude towards the game also seemed different than usual, howeverrr, I agree with your reads for the most part... I'm just gonna put you as null.

f11 : I've agreed with her for the most part (Zendel "skimming" his PM, etc) although her dismissive, possibly evasive, behaviour is confusing me? She seemed rather carefree and not wanting to put much effort in at the beginning, but recently I have seen her contributing helpfully a lot more, and as previously said, I agree with a lot of her points. I'm putting her as a slight town lean for now.

Amanda: Only answered RQS.

Damniel: I also feel like you haven't posted enough to get a good read on you. The thing that really captured my attention though, was this: "I'm voting on Jacob. He has a few lengthy posts, but they're all fluffy." Like, were you being fully serious? It sounds sarcastic or like a joke, lmao. I can't agree with you on this, and some of your posts give me weird vibes.

Prima: Too inactive to make a read, but I still feel like there's quite a chance that they're scum.

Panda: My strongest scum lean... your "YOU'LL REGRET VOTING ME!!!" attitude seems rather dramatic, yet the idea of claiming was stupid in your opinion. I don't really understand why. You also called out Seroja for not posting full reads, which, like Seroja said, comes across as you skimming the thread. Not really sure what to think of it, sorry. Your aggressive attitude towards the game seems suspicious too, and I'm not sure why you're acting so irritated all the time.
I also feel that you're spending too much of your time replying to people's posts about you. You don't seem to be offering us much knowledge, just telling people "excuse me ?" and stuff... I don't know, haha

I've realised that I've switched from 2nd person to 3rd person throughout this... sorry for the inconsistency.
I also spent a long time on theses reads, but they're still kinda bad, sorry...somehow I'm still learning

sorry for being a prick LOL anyway I'm pretty impressed with your reads because you bring up some good points so I'll drop you for now
on an unrelated note I'm not sure if I'll be as active for the next 24-48 hours so I apologise for that x.x

I wouldn't hold your breath for Nightmares to post high quality reads

nah not looking for quality. more like, spontaneous posts from her. as town she's usually very interactive with other players' posts. if she remains reserved later on, we should look into it. it's interesting that she herself admitted in the themeless mafia game that as town she's more careless, whereas as scum she's worried about speaking up [x]

thank you Nightmares for the in depth reads post!

Tensu: Tensu is really coming across as town at the moment. He's posted a lot of substantial posts, and although he didn't push f11 too much, I understand that her dismissive behaviour wasn't really helping. I can see that he's trying to help town, so for that reason, he's a strong lean for me.
However, you did call me out for "jumping on the f11 bandwagon" when only one other person was voting for her. If I had voted for anyone else that already had a vote, does that also mean I'm bandwagoning? (Or w/e the term is). Like, do I have to vote for someone who hasn't been yet to not be called out for it? Sorry if I'm not explaining this well, but it feels like you're looking for an excuse to scum read me. Or maybe I'm misinterpreting this really wrong, haha. Despite this, you are a strong town read for me, and I think your intentions are only to help town.

Heyden: He's questioning people actively, and bringing up a lot of valid points. I'm not really sure what else to say atm, sorry, but he seems town to me.

Jacob: For some reason I feel there isn't enough to go off of to strongly lean you, sorry. I agree that Damniel's vote on you was weird, but you'd probably feel like that whatever your alignment.

Seroja: She's also a strong town lean for me - the thing I picked up on the most was her conversation with Panda; she raised some good points, and pushed Panda for more / in depth reads. I feel she's rather genuine, and seems to be actively helping town. She also mentioned Zendel claiming quickly.

Mogyay: Not a whole load to comment on - she has a genuine and helpful attitude, and nothing stands out to me as scummy. She's contributing enough for me to not sus her.

Apple: He's contributed to the discussion, but there's still a weird feeling about him. Atm he's null, as I can't really tell. He's a bit of a dick, but I don't think I should label him as scum for that reason.

Zendel: Maaan, Zendel... I don't know what to think of this "oops, I skimmed my PM" **** though... it seems really scummy that you wouldn't know what's in the town PM; you could have easily gone back and checked too. Surely when given the role PM, and you admit yourself that you aren't the strongest player, you would have checked it to make sure you were playing correctly? Idk
Something seems wrong about it.
Your attitude towards the game also seemed different than usual, howeverrr, I agree with your reads for the most part... I'm just gonna put you as null.

f11 : I've agreed with her for the most part (Zendel "skimming" his PM, etc) although her dismissive, possibly evasive, behaviour is confusing me? She seemed rather carefree and not wanting to put much effort in at the beginning, but recently I have seen her contributing helpfully a lot more, and as previously said, I agree with a lot of her points. I'm putting her as a slight town lean for now.

Amanda: Only answered RQS.

Damniel: I also feel like you haven't posted enough to get a good read on you. The thing that really captured my attention though, was this: "I'm voting on Jacob. He has a few lengthy posts, but they're all fluffy." Like, were you being fully serious? It sounds sarcastic or like a joke, lmao. I can't agree with you on this, and some of your posts give me weird vibes.

Prima: Too inactive to make a read, but I still feel like there's quite a chance that they're scum.

Panda: My strongest scum lean... your "YOU'LL REGRET VOTING ME!!!" attitude seems rather dramatic, yet the idea of claiming was stupid in your opinion. I don't really understand why. You also called out Seroja for not posting full reads, which, like Seroja said, comes across as you skimming the thread. Not really sure what to think of it, sorry. Your aggressive attitude towards the game seems suspicious too, and I'm not sure why you're acting so irritated all the time.
I also feel that you're spending too much of your time replying to people's posts about you. You don't seem to be offering us much knowledge, just telling people "excuse me ?" and stuff... I don't know, haha

I've realised that I've switched from 2nd person to 3rd person throughout this... sorry for the inconsistency.
I also spent a long time on theses reads, but they're still kinda bad, sorry...somehow I'm still learning

Oh yay! Reads!

I definitely appreciate this reads list, you aren't one to post these lengthy posts so good job.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should we talk about who mafia is going to kill now or what?

Is it going to be someone stupid like myself or a strong player like Seroja?

@Zendel, I don't know and I don't see a point in discussing it. I do plan to throw away my reads list and start again from scratch. I want to look into Trundle, Heyden, Zendel and Jacob in particular. Maybe I'll find something, maybe I won't.

I was also thinking about the possibility of there being more than one third party. The 1 mafia kp is bugging me.

Can people list 1-3 people who they think can be candidates to be killed? Reasoning is optional.

I think:

Seroja
Apple
Heyden

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Zendel, I don't know and I don't see a point in discussing it. I do plan to throw away my reads list and start again from scratch. I want to look into Trundle, Heyden, Zendel and Jacob in particular. Maybe I'll find something, maybe I won't.

I was also thinking about the possibility of there being more than one third party. The 1 mafia kp is bugging me.

Oh okay.

I think two third parties would be an okay guess, I feel as though three or more would be way too many.

man the self deprecation is starting to annoy me a bit zendal, lol

i'm just home from work after staying up all night so i'm officially going to pass out but whenever i wake (in the distant future) i'll start writing up reads

<3

Can people list 1-3 people who they think can be candidates to be killed? Reasoning is optional.

Without knowing who is dead from Night 1, its really hard to come up with lynch candidates for the next day. But the people who I trust the least at the moment are Mogyay, Prima, and Seroja.
If I am completely honest I can't really see an outcome where Panda isn't third party because she never says stuff like "you don't want to lynch me"

Without knowing who is dead from Night 1, its really hard to come up with lynch candidates for the next day. But the people who I trust the least at the moment are Mogyay, Prima, and Seroja.
If I am completely honest I can't really see an outcome where Panda isn't third party because she never says stuff like "you don't want to lynch me"

Why do you not trust them?

Why do you not trust them?

I don't like to write reads at night but in short:

Seroja: Attitude fluctuations
Primarina: Under the radar coasting
Mogyay: I never trust her because I haven't ever guessed her alignment correctly

:p

They're just the people who I don't trust/will probably write reads for, not really scum leans yet

Back