• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Well then there's that. I'll not post much during night time (if at all). In the meantime, I'd take a look at all the posts again to see what I could have possibly missed.

Welcome Amandaaaaaa!

I told you guys she had just given up on the game

Also Hooktail is a girl please don't assume her gender :mad:

Sorry for the mislynch, Corrie

and welcome Amanda!! Very excited to be playing with you again

Sorry I was so antsy during the last few minutes. I was trying to do whatever I could avoid this happening. I'm also gonna keep an eye out for those who chose to vote Corrie despite the points brought up by Mog, Dan, and me. Especially Panda and Zendel, also I will watch out for Nightmares due to her piggybacking on crys.

Also welcome amanda! I'm excited to be playing with you :)

Sorry I was so antsy during the last few minutes. I was trying to do whatever I could avoid this happening. I'm also gonna keep an eye out for those who chose to vote Corrie despite the points brought up by Mog, Dan, and me. Especially Panda and Zendel, also I will watch out for Nightmares due to her piggybacking on crys.

Also welcome amanda! I'm excited to be playing with you :)

it's something to think about, certainly. i think you're right, i'm more concerned about anyone who thought she was actual scum rather than tactically voting for her (those i'm not too bothered by, i kinda see their point i think). i'm half dead rn though tbh (it's half 4 in the morning, rip gmt people) but i'll look more closely at the voting later

Hi everyone!

I'm all caught up on the thread now, there's a lot of interesting content already, which is excellent. It looks like there was a bit of confusion about when I was "in" the game. The replacement + announcement happened prior to EoD, but I only entered the game at the start of N1. So when I was reading the thread overnight (my time), I was not yet able to post.

I'll post the RQS now to give my time zone, pronouns, and added availability info primarily, though I'll answer the other Qs for the sake of completeness :

What are your preferred pronouns and timezone?
How do you react to people attacking you?
What will you be known for in this game?
Looking at the player list, is there anyone whose play style you are not familiar with?
What do you think the town to hostile parties ratio is?

1. She/her ; AEST which is GMT+10 ; I am not able to be as active as I have been in previous games as I am in the midst of a complicated interstate currently. I will be as active as possible, and contribute as much as I can. I'd also like to note that I will be logged in here on a minimum of 3 devices at any one time as I am multitasking - if I am showing as 'visible' and/or browsing the thread, and you want to hear from me, PLEASE ask and I will respond as soon as I see it.
2. Analytically - there's a lot of information to be gained from these things.
3. Hopefully NOT over-sharing details of my move!
4. xCleb, Tensu, Corrie (moot now), Damniel, Primarina - these are the people I've played 2 or fewer games with (from memory, apologies if I'm mistaken) and don't have a clear understanding of their approach to Mafia.
5. Given the need for balance, and that the Mafia KP is going to remain 1.. I have absolutely no idea so 5/15

:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. should read ... *midst of a complicated interstate MOVE currently*

I missed the last few hours because I was sleeping, woops.

So Corrie was town? If she would've put more effort and didn't seem evasive I wouldn't have voted for her, despite that I'm going to have to apologise because a loss is a loss. =/

Sorry Corrie!

When I get home I'll read up on things.

Welcome Amanda thank for taking the time to read back and answering the RQS. Looking forward to your contribution.

Back