• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Oh damn, I'm having mixed feelings again. Is this legit or ATE? I don't want her to claim if it's legit cos yeah. Anyway, Corrie is set to be lynched right now... unless someone votes Panda on the last minute. I would move my vote if there are stronger candidates...

so frustrating. someone is playing really well and i don't know who it is

Corrie is a throwaway lynch- it's blatantly clear that she just gave-up on the game. Let the inactives be modkilled
If she were inactive wouldn't toad try to find a replacement rather than modkill?

Besides think of it this way:
We have no clear cut lynch candidate. Say Corrie is town and we don't lynch her, waiting for her to be modkilled. There is still a huge possibility we mislynch tonight, AND she gets modkilled so we are down 2 town.
If we do lynch her, its still a 50.50 shot we kill mafia or only 1 town. I'm all for the logical odds.

If she were inactive wouldn't toad try to find a replacement rather than modkill?

We have no clear cut lynch candidate. Say Corrie is town and we don't lynch her, waiting for her to be modkilled. There is still a huge possibility we mislynch tonight, AND she gets modkilled so we are down 2 town.
If we do lynch her, its still a 50.50 shot we kill mafia or only 1 town. I'm all for the logical odds.

exactly

Corrie posted at least, eun hasn't even shown that they intend to be back on the forums in a while.... its different

I can agree with this reasoning. Let's just see how this go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

o wait, Toads responded. ok

What makes you say that there is such a large possibility of mislynching Panda? I feel like she's proven herself to be scum already

Don't use host actions to reason out mafia or town alignment, thats just as bad as using flavor text or role names honestly

What makes you say that there is such a large possibility of mislynching Panda? I feel like she's proven herself to be scum already

It'll be a 50.50 for panda too because she hasn't slipped and no one knows

GAHHH DOES THAT MAKE SENSE

NIGHT 1

Mario and his new goomba friends hastened to the Thousand Year Door deep within the dank underbelly of Rogueport’s sewers. The place was new to him, but with the map in hand he felt a sense of familiarity. When faced with the towering door, he was drawn to a pedestal in the middle of the room and the map lurched to life like its purpose was fulfilled. It rose slightly in the air before resting back down in Mario’s hands. Now on it the first crystal star shown at the top of a castle past Petalburg Village. Mario and goombella set off leaving the professor to do his homework, but quickly befriended a Koopa equally creatively named Koops. He was a sissy, but sure enough Mario could exploit utilize his shell throwing capabilities.

The castle reeked of mold and old rotting stone. Evil Koopas, goombas, and dry bones literally threw themselves to stop the team, but no obstacle was too great for them. They made it to the tippy top of the highest room to find the largest dragon any of them had ever seen, Hooktail! Apparently the dragon was oblivious to their appearance as she was preoccupied with writing in her journal. Mario and friends made a sneak attack, but nothing worked, the bulky dragon was too strong. Aware of their imminent defeat, goombella quickly read the dragon’s journal to get some information on how to defeat the beast. JIMINY CRICKETS I KNOW THE ANSWER.

The team regrouped outside. Goombella told them that someone would have to dress up as a cricket and sacrifice themselves to win. Corrie was elected and donned the make-shift cricket costume. At the very sight Hooktail guffawed and tried to retreat, but the team launched Corrie into Hooktail’s mouth. Disgusted she tried to vomit Corrie back up, but the only thing that came out was the Crystal Star. Hooktail fainted out of facing his darkest fear head on. The team succeeded in obtaining the first CRYSTAL STAR, but there were no signs Corrie was coming back.

Corrie was a Vanilla Townie
Bowser the Townie
You followed Mario and friends here when you could tell that something was wrong with Peach and it wasn’t because of you. Upset at her disappearance, you decide the only way to kidnap her and squash Mario properly is to team up together… just this one time. You are a Townie, the only power you have is the power of your voice and your vote. You win when mafia and all other hostile parties are eliminated.
Bowser.jpg

ANNOUNCEMENTS

- eun has been replaced because they did not post at all since saying “in.” Absence is different from inactivity, if inactivity continues to be a problem it will be dealt with on day 2, don’t worry
- Let’s all give a warm welcome to amanda1983 taking eun’s place
- Dolby did a good job squashing it, but I’d stay away from reasoning out alignment from role title alone and BREADCRUMBING FLAVOR TEXT IS ILLEGAL.
-I forgot how good the music for this TTYD was....

Night 1 begins now, send any and all night actions to me via PM
You have until 10:59 EST June 9th to do that by, front page will be updated in a moment

Last edited:
Back