• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Whelp! Well hopefully the absentees will post something soon. I don't like last minute information.

I really don't think Zendel is more worthy of a lynch than Corrie. At least Zendel is active and trying. I think he is noob town.

Whelp! Well hopefully the absentees will post something soon. I don't like last minute information.

Seroja anything from here forward i would consider last minute, seeing as we've had 48 hours and we only have 45 mins left.

Seroja anything from here forward i would consider last minute, seeing as we've had 48 hours and we only have 45 mins left.

Uuuu, last minute for me would be like, 10 minutes till EOD. But yeah, now's pretty tough for time.

Anyway, @tensu no, Zendel is not a stronger lynch candidate right now.

ugh, i'm just thinking of tensu in dolby's game and how they coasted through the game while i was totally unaware but i don't know if i'm getting that feeling about corrie? at least tensu didn't post on the forum though.. frustrating to say the least

I don't think corries activity correlates to anything. She was active in luiguis mansion mafia and was mafia and posted more. @trundle, do you think that corrie is mafia, and is avoiding the thread because they were pushed as mafia?

I know I've said this before but honestly, I feel like Corrie has a much greater chance of being a mislynch than Panda. Panda has much more going for her as mafia so I highly suggest you choose carefully, Corrie just reeks of newbie to me.

I have mixed thoughts about this really. I'll just lay them out I guess.

I still firmly believe that Panda is scum. While I think Corrie might be scared noob town, it is also possible that she is avoiding the thread because she's scum. And then we have Panda being indecisive about voting between Zendel and Corrie, and decided on the later to save herself. If Corrie flips town, then I'll be more convinced that Panda is scum. However, if Corrie flips red, then I'd think of it as Panda bussing her team mate.

That said, I'm okay if Corrie gets lynched today regardless of the outcome. I'm willing to back off Panda if she survives today and see where she goes from there.

@mog I didn't check the end of that game, was Uttumori scum or town?

well i voted Corrie, but i have a feeling a few of you are gonna vote me last minute and make it impossible to claim and or save myself. so here is my message to town.... if you are voting or thinking of voting me please don't, cause well im a fun guy ;) so you probably wanna keep me around. and i do end up getting lynched please please please look into who pushed my lynch and voted for me, don't let them just chalk it up to "welp thats D1 for you" some of these players know my play style and know i haven't been as scummy as im being made out to be.... like Apple said he always sees me as scum but what he lacked to add was that out of like the 10 games i was only scum once, so his been right 1 out of 10 times about me... haha im bold, blunt, and aggressive as town im an emotional ran person i don't sit and make extensively long thought out cases i go off the feelings i get from people and i don't do the best job when it comes to putting those into post for others, im sorry. ha but please believe me im here to help town.

Deliberate inactivity is a hindrance, I'll to sheep on Corrie for neglecting the thread. No point in keeping someone like that

I have mixed thoughts about this really. I'll just lay them out I guess.

I still firmly believe that Panda is scum. While I think Corrie might be scared noob town, it is also possible that she is avoiding the thread because she's scum. And then we have Panda being indecisive about voting between Zendel and Corrie, and decided on the later to save herself. If Corrie flips town, then I'll be more convinced that Panda is scum. However, if Corrie flips red, then I'd think of it as Panda bussing her team mate.

That said, I'm okay if Corrie gets lynched today regardless of the outcome. I'm willing to back off Panda if she survives today and see where she goes from there.

@mog I didn't check the end of that game, was Uttumori scum or town?

Seroja so i just cant win in your book huh ? im damn if i do and im damned if i don't. if Corrie is green im scum if Corrie is red im scum. what if Corrie flips yellow for some weird reason am i still a baddie... :::eye roll:::

Seroja so i just cant win in your book huh ? im damn if i do and im damned if i don't. if Corrie is green im scum if Corrie is red im scum. what if Corrie flips yellow for some weird reason am i still a baddie... :::eye roll:::
whats ur role kek.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel more inclined to vote panda than corrie tbh

whats ur role kek.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel more inclined to vote panda than corrie tbh

really.... you want my role out in the open, even when im not up for lynch, what good does that do ? would only help scum either way.

Corries is probs gonna get modkilled anyways, why waste a lynch on her

She's literally online rn, if she was scum I don't think she'd be this determined to avoid the thread

Back