• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Apple so im a scum lean to you cause we have polar personalities and you don't like me personally and because i have equal amounts post and bells and that you don't like my play style. thats just great. thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Obviously I'm going to keep a vote on Corrie. I suggest you all do the same. It could be now or never for lynching Corrie.

Apple why are you suggesting people sheep your vote ? and what do you mean now or never for lynching Corrie ?

Apple so im a scum lean to you cause we have polar personalities and you don't like me personally and because i have equal amounts post and bells and that you don't like my play style. thats just great. thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apple why are you suggesting people sheep your vote ? and what do you mean now or never for lynching Corrie ?

No it's because I think you're scum. Your posts and how you word them and the kind of things you do. Like looking through your posts it is rare for you to actually bring up your own good points. It's frequent that you criticize others.

I'm also saying now or never because if we don't lynch Corrie she's just gonna coast the game like Dolby in that mini mafia game where he was like "kinda proven but not really" and didn't post like anything and won because of it.

Reads

Tensu - I don't know who you are or where you came from but you make some really good posts. I've never seen you in a game before so I don't know how you normally play. However, your posts scream town and your reads are very good and supportive.

Seroja - I think your posts have been very pro-town so far. It seems you are putting thought into the game and trying to articulate it well. However, I know that you are an amazing mafia player, and discernment between your mafia and town play is nearly impossible until later in the day. Keeping you town for now.

Jacob - Jacob's playstyle this game is different from other games I have seen him play. I can tell he cares about who we are going to lynch and is concerned about finding scum.

mogyay - Leaning town just based on posts.

Heyden - Leaning town just based on posts.

Primarina - Can't really get a read, not much to go off of.

xCleb - Ehh

Zendel - Probably dumb town

Nightmares - You never know with Nightmares, but they play bad regardless of alignment.

f11 - Slightly scum leaning based on apathetic posts but for some reason is criticizing others for mild cases of apathy (very passive aggressively).

Panda - I'm going to be honest. I think Panda is mafia every single game I play with her. We have polar opposite personalities and will never get along well. Nonchalant reads and never actually makes any good cases. I would make her color a little bit less red but I'm too lazy for that right now. Also kinda suspicious that both her post count and bell count are 2361 right now. Anyway, onto my actual read below.

Corrie - Why has Corrie been avoiding the thread? I think there are a few options. Either she is just scared and non-confrontational townie, or she is trying to remove attention from herself. Me theory is that her scum team told her in mafia chat to just stop so we don't lynch her and lose a mafia day 1. She has been online TBT but avoiding the thread. If this behavior continues throughout the game, we may as well just lynch her now. We are never going to find out more about whether or not she is mafia because it will be bare minimum contributing until near the end of the game.

Didn't include amanda or Daniel because they really haven't been around to post much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Obviously I'm going to keep a vote on Corrie. I suggest you all do the same. It could be now or never for lynching Corrie.

That bell count = post count thing is so cute hahahah.

Anyway, I disagree about voting Corrie. I would still like to keep her around longer before lynching her, maybe if she keeps avoiding the thread into D2. If she's town, keeping her alive is important for town number. I don't think her just being absent is enough reason for a lynch.

im on the fence.... Zendel or Corrie i would like to hear from them both before EoD but i doubt thats gonna happen, ill make my decision soon. as of right now i am up to be lynched, i really don't wanna to claim i think its counter productive for town and only helps scum.

While Corrie seemingly avoiding the thread is suspicious, I've played games were inexperienced townies have done the same thing- so I don't find it enough for a lynch. Though now that her inactivity has been brought to attention, she better start posting soon. But for now, I'm going to give it time to see what happens.

I can also see why Panda is suspicious, but I can't really contribute anything to her case yet- since I know she's typically an aggressive and blunt player, regardless of alignment. I don't want hopping onto the panda/corrie bandwagon, since there's nothing new I can say about then. Thus, I'm shifting my vote to someone else.

Hayden is typically very random in the times I've played with him, but he usually posts a few insightful posts. Yet the only posts I've seen are empty comments and questions. I'm keeping an eye on this one

However, I'm voting on Jacob. He has a few lengthy posts, but they're all fluffy. I don't really see much of an effort from him, which he usually gives in other games. So for that, I'm placing my vote on him

here is an update on my scum leans...
i'
m trying to decide who to vote for today...its a toss up between Zendel and Corrie i haven't played with either of these people before so i may be reading them wrong but...

Zendel has rub me the wrong way from the get go, his constant excuse of not being around but still being around and his very quick role claim makes no sense to me what so ever. and then the confusion about his role PM was just icing on the cake for me.
Corrie on the other hand has just up and disappeared when the slightest of pressure was placed on them. its very sus.

as for Nightmares i think they are more in the null for me, coming across as 'dumb town' for lack of a better term, sorry.

as for some other people that may have moved around on my reads lists is Jacob he has moved from null to town.

Thank you Panda! Who would you most likely vote today?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh I posted this before seeing your post.

However, I'm voting on Jacob. He has a few lengthy posts, but they're all fluffy. I don't really see much of an effort from him, which he usually gives in other games. So for that, I'm placing my vote on him

Pathetic

Oh I should also mention how I feel about the other inactives.

Primarina has pretty much said nothing, but they haven't been online for a while- so either they're scum hiding or town that may soon be modkilled/replaced. I find the latter more likely though since I would think scum would put more effort into playing.

Cleb has 1 post (besides the rqs), but it has considerable substance to it. They say they have graduation, so I can understand them being busy for the time being. I expect posts from you soon though!

Amanda is an aussie so I'll wait for it to be daytime for her.

@Panda What do you think of my read on Zendel?

ill answer your question, but may i ask why you are so concerned as to what others think of your reads ? this isn't the first I've seen you asking for questions or feedback on your reads during the game.

I'm just going to put things into perspective.

In the last 28 hours, Corrie has made 21 posts on the forums since her last post in this thread. It is intentional avoiding the thread.

ill answer your question, but may i ask why you are so concerned as to what others think of your reads ? this isn't the first I've seen you asking for questions or feedback on your reads during the game.

I want to start conversation, something that townies should do to get a better understanding of their fellow players. Now is a crucial time to ask questions and I'm not going to pass up my chance to make my vote even more well informed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not that I'm concerned I'm curious. Why would I be concerned?

I want to start conversation, something that townies should do to get a better understanding of their fellow players. Now is a crucial time to ask questions and I'm not going to pass up my chance to make my vote even more well informed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not that I'm concerned I'm curious. Why would I be concerned?

Tensu it was coming across as worrying about how others were perceiving you, thats why i asked so i can get a better understanding your thought process. as far as your read on Zendel its ok its mostly just talking about his change of behavior which i have no reference for since this is my first time playing with them, but i have seen multiple people saying the same thing and have taken note of it and have considered it. thank you.

this is the weirdest D1 I've seen, so i have a question/concern and i wanted to ask for some advice... so im on the fence of voting for Zendel and Corrie i was leaning more towards Zendel cause there is more substance to go off of where as Corrie is off the evasiveness and won't like to hear from them again. but if i vote Zendel and not Corrie then im still up for lynch so i don't know what to do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

would*^ like to hear from them again

this is the weirdest D1 I've seen, so i have a question/concern and i wanted to ask for some advice... so im on the fence of voting for Zendel and Corrie i was leaning more towards Zendel cause there is more substance to go off of where as Corrie is off the evasiveness and won't like to hear from them again. but if i vote Zendel and not Corrie then im still up for lynch so i don't know what to do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

would*^ like to hear from them again

I suggest voting for Zendel, he has way more points going for him as mafia than Corrie does. Corrie just feels like a newbie to me.

With the three of us we could sway the vote however we wanted. I suggest we do because from Panda's sheer activity I'm leaning less scum now than an hour ago.

Back