Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 0/2 slots closed

This is a really cute idea 💞 I can tell you right now that I freakin' LOVE South Park so this should be fun!

Since you aren't requesting extras such as fruit/flowers and since it's just one villager within the image, the price will be 250 TBT :) once payment is received and confirmed I'll get started on your request tomorrow.
Awesome! I'll send it right over!! 🥰

Im super excited!

@Liz! slot now open! Please let me know if you're still interested in a profile pic

I sure am. Super excited to see and receive it. 😀

Season: Spring
Villager(s): Holden
Expression: Happy
References:
Extras: Pink, purple roses, Butterflies (just pretty and spring like. whatever you think fits.)
Payment: 270? If it's more, please let me know

1643785702899.png

Thank you!

@CylieDanny commission complete! Paladin Sasha is putting on his bravest face but clearly he may not be up to the task of fighting all those enemies. But even though he's nervous, he'll fight in the name of justice! Enjoy! 🥰
Platform Spring Paladin Sasha CylieDanny_ccexpress.png

@Liz! because your request includes extras such as pink roses, purple roses and butterflies, your total would be 300 TBT :) I've received the payment of 300 TBT, thanks so much! I'll get started on your profile pic either later today or tomorrow.​

Last edited:
@CylieDanny commission complete! Paladin Sasha is putting on his bravest face but clearly he may not be up to the task of fighting all those enemies. But even though he's nervous, he'll fight in the name of justice! Enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 428614

@Liz! because your request includes extras such as pink roses, purple roses and butterflies, your total would be 300 TBT :) I've received the payment of 300 TBT, thanks so much! I'll get started on your profile pic either later today or tomorrow.​
What a drawing to wake up too! This is so cute!! Sasha looks adorable, trying to be all brave haha

I love it, thank you!!

question, would you be able to make an irl pet into a PMD style portrait? as if they were an animal crossing character

I'd love to order one if you have a slot open :3

Season: Summer
Villager: My OC/irl cat Figaro
Expression: up to you!
Reference: refs the outfit is the blue dotted raincoat, lmk if you need more pictures!
Payment: 300 tbt

I'd love to order one if you have a slot open :3

Season: Summer
Villager: My OC/irl cat Figaro
Reference: refs the outfit is the blue dotted raincoat, lmk if you need more pictures!
Payment: 300 tbt
What a beautiful cat! I can't wait to paint Figaro ☺ this will be my first time taking on an irl pet villager, so this should be fun! The reference you provided is plenty, thank you!

Once 300 TBT payment has been received and confirmed I'll begin your request as soon as I can 💞
i've decided! :3

can i have a few flowers & a few butterflies added in, please? lila really likes flowers & butterflies ^.^
No problem! Would you like any specific flowers? It'll be 50 TBT for me to modify your profile pic~

Last edited:
Season: Spring
Villager: My irl cat Mayday (under spoiler cause large pics)
8W2MYW2.jpg

YY3ZlOA.jpg
Reference: spoilered above
Payment: 300tbt

maybe she could be in the moms apron or the flower sweater!

thanks for considering ^o^

Apologies in advance if it's uncouth to ask for a second one, but would it be OK to ask for another while you have spots free? ☺

Back