Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Hello, I am interested in the AC Transparent Style. Would it be possible to include to IRL pets in one image? I would pay for the cost of 2 of course.

Hello, I am interested in the AC Transparent Style. Would it be possible to include to IRL pets in one image? I would pay for the cost of 2 of course.
Thank you for visiting my art shop~ I can definitely give it a try ☺️ please be sure to provide necessary pics/references/information for both pets and if you would like extras in the image such as toys, treats, etc. please let me know and I'll adjust the price of the order accordingly. You may use the order form provided in the OP to let me know all the details.

Ah, I love your art so much, Sasha is a dear, Ive just had a tough time picking another, South Park crossover lol

Thinking Kid Kat, who is Clyde, Marshal who is Gregory, or Sherb who is Bradley (because I love him)

You inspired me to try out my own stall by the way. So thanks ^^

I can't get over how cute and beautiful your art is, and I love how you make my characters look! They could be illustrations in a book! I'd like to make another request, please. :)

Season: spring
Villager: a fairy mouse with wings that I made up named Serena
Expression: an innocent, serene smile, and hovering on her wings rather than just standing
Reference: she is a brown mouse, and she wears the flower fairy dress from New Leaf. Her wings are like the agrias butterfly. One thing in particular is that I don't actually like the Animal Crossing design for mice, so if she could not be drawn in that style, I would prefer that. Among other things, I think their tails are much too short and stiff-looking. Real mouse tails are long and flexible, and I think a tail like that would make Serena look more graceful.
Extras: more flowers around her would be pretty
Payment: 350TBT

1645514976795.png
The agrias butterfly.
1645514581836.png
The flower fairy dress.

Let me know if you have any questions or want me to supply more reference images. And if everything is all right, then I'll send you the TBT. Thank you! :)

I can't get over how cute and beautiful your art is, and I love how you make my characters look! They could be illustrations in a book! I'd like to make another request, please. :)

Season: spring
Villager: a fairy mouse with wings that I made up named Serena
Expression: an innocent, serene smile, and hovering on her wings rather than just standing
Reference: she is a brown mouse, and she wears the flower fairy dress from New Leaf. Her wings are like the agrias butterfly. One thing in particular is that I don't actually like the Animal Crossing design for mice, so if she could not be drawn in that style, I would prefer that. Among other things, I think their tails are much too short and stiff-looking. Real mouse tails are long and flexible, and I think a tail like that would make Serena look more graceful.
Extras: more flowers around her would be pretty

View attachment 431111 The agrias butterfly.
View attachment 431108 The flower fairy dress.

Let me know if you have any questions or want me to supply more reference images. And if everything is all right, then I'll send you the TBT. Thank you! :)
It means a lot to me you enjoy my art so much, thank you!

How very whimsical! ☺️💞 order accepted! For the flowers around her, are there any particular ones you have in mind? If not no worries :) I'll go with flowers that are most fitting for a fairy mouse. The provided references/information are enough for me to work with. You may send payment at your convenience. Please look forward to your new drawing!~

I don't really have any flowers in mind, please surprise me with them. :)
And the payment is sent! Thank you! ^_^
Wonderful, thank you! ^^ one last question, if that's okay. For her wings, did you want them to look like butterfly wings with the agrias butterfly pattern or did you want fairy wings (kind of like Navi's wings from Legend of Zelda, or perhaps feathery angel-like wings?) with the agrias butterfly pattern?

If you have no preference that's totally fine ^^ I'll go with what I think looks best for Serena 💕

Last edited:
I'd like them to be butterfly-wing-shaped, please, just like the agrias butterfly. Thank you for checking with me, and please ask me any other questions you might have. I'll be happy to answer them! ^_^

hi! :D
can i get another one done, please? :>

dragon-psychic type fakemon.......png

i love this little guy! :love:
my newest dragon/psychic type fakemon, Senscent https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Senscent-907829478
it loves to eat sweet fruit/berries :>... here it's eating a mago berry :>

Extras: 2 white cosmos & 2 red pansies, please :>

Last edited:
hi! :D
can i get another one done, please? :>

View attachment 431173
i love this little guy! :love:
my newest dragon/psychic type fakemon, Senscent https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Senscent-907829478
it loves to eat sweet fruit/berries :>... here it's eating a mago berry :>

Extras: 2 white cosmos & 2 red pansies, please :>
So you would like me to draw this adorable little guy non-Animal Crossing style? Sure, I can try ☺️ just let me know what season you would like in a new order form below. Because you want extras such as the cosmos and pansies, your total will be 350 TBT~ thank you!

So you would like me to draw this adorable little guy non-Animal Crossing style? Sure, I can try ☺️ just let me know what season you would like in a new order form below. Because you want extras such as the cosmos and pansies, your total will be 350 TBT~ thank you!
:3

um... spring season, please :>

350 tbt? okay :3 sent it :>

Last edited:
Last edited:
Season: Summer
Villager: 2 IRL Dogs
Expression: Happy/Joy
Reference:
Extras: The White Dog has a tail, its just not in the picture. It's skinny like the Brown Dog's, but matches his Brown/Black/Brindle Sure on his face with a white ending.

I was hoping they could be seen as friendly or playful.
If possible, can the White Dog be wearing the gray/white shirt below while the Brown Dog wears the orange/white shirt below?
1645652290229.png
1645652284016.png

Lastly, can you add a red squeaky ball? It shall represent their favorite toy :)
Payment: If I looked at the instructions correctly, it should be 650-700tbt? Please let me know.

Last edited:
Season: Summer
Villager: 2 IRL Dogs
Expression: Happy/Joy
Reference:
Extras: The White Dog has a tail, its just not in the picture. It's skinny like the Brown Dog's, but matches his Brown/Black/Brindle Sure on his face with a white ending.

I was hoping they could be seen as friendly or playful.
If possible, can the White Dog be wearing the gray/white shirt below while the Brown Dog wears the orange/white shirt below?
View attachment 431316View attachment 431315
Lastly, can you add a red squeaky ball? It shall represent their favorite toy :)
Payment: If I looked at the instructions correctly, it should be 650-700tbt? Please let me know.
What precious dogs! ☺️💞 I can't wait to paint them! Altogether your total comes to 700 TBT~ once I receive the payment your request will be confirmed and your profile pic will be done by tomorrow afternoon. Please look forward to it!

Those dogs are so cute! I'm looking forward to seeing the drawing of them, too!

Anyway, since there's still a slot open, I'd like to make another request. :)

Season: summer grass
Villager: another one I made up: Cumulus, the flying ferret!
Expression: happily heroically flying
Reference: he wears a pair of goggles, the kind with just one big lens for both eyes rather than two separate ones, and a red scarf. And he flies unaided, like Peter Pan. I was inspired by the "legendary flying hamster" from Hamtaro. He's a gray ferret, I included a picture of one.
Extras: if it's not difficult, the platform being fluffy white clouds instead of the ground would be really cool, but the green summer grass is just fine if that's difficult to do

1645669693189.png
flying hamster.jpeg

Let me know if you have any questions, and if everything's all good, I'll send you the TBT. :)

Back