Overwatch General Thread

I horribly lost my first two placement matches, I'll probably be placed at like 2.7k when I finished 3.6k last season >_< what a bother
Was that with your highest or your actual ending rank? Because you'll definitely be Diamond still, even if it's low Diamond.

Had 5 wins, 4 losses and a draw and I hit 2664 after my placements, I was 2.7k something when Season 2 ended, shame it wasn't based on your highest since I'd have been 2.8k.

Was that with your highest or your actual ending rank? Because you'll definitely be Diamond still, even if it's low Diamond.

Had 5 wins, 4 losses and a draw and I hit 2664 after my placements, I was 2.7k something when Season 2 ended, shame it wasn't based on your highest since I'd have been 2.8k.

i didn't know how the placements worked before i posted that LOL, i had 4 losses 1 tie and 5 wins, i ended up masters/3620k, i finished 3611 in season 2 so im happy lol

Season 3 has just been so nice to me so far, had so many great teams today, my friend is like 300 SR away from grand master lmao.

Se1mjlt.jpg

Thank god for the fact they boosted the amount of SR that supports earn for a win.

Welp, got into Master and ended up dropping back out to Diamond, but hey, free 2000 CP for another gold weapon after Lucio's \o/

people REALLY really hate sombra, i try to play her in comp and everyone just flames me, its annoying because they dont even care if i have gold kills or good emps if its not meta its bad :/

Last edited:
people REALLY really hate sombra, i try to play her in comp and everyone just flames me, its annoying because they dont even care if i have gold kills or good emps if its not meta its bad :/
I feel you on this, I even get this on 3v3 like if I play Winston instead of Roadhog..

It's like, let us have some fun too ffs.

I got into a team where everyone was positive (wow people can do something other than blame everyone else for everything?????) and we did good 1 game. So we did the new stay as a team thing for a few more games and got really into it. We got to the point where we purposely did insane strats that had no chance of working just because it sounded fun and we supported it. And with our positivity and support, we made nanoboosted Torb kill 4 people with his hammer, (no, he didn't even have a turret up, just his hammer) among other hilarious things. We also had amazing synergy even with no voice chat. I Gravitron'd a big chunk of the other team, 4 or 5, people and our Reaper used Death Blossom almost the exact same frame. It was POTG. It was glorious.

tl;dr Be positive because it really does help you win. And if someone is being negative watch this to cleanse your soul:

Last edited:
I've been getting Symmetra a lot in Winter Mystery and she's been pretty fun to play as.

Didn't realize the generator was ranged at first so I placed it as far away from the point as I could, lol.

Mostly I've been getting sprays but I got rudolph roadhog in a box today and it was one of the things I really wanted that and frostbite pharah. I'm saving up to buy Yeti winston because thats the thing I want the most. There's still time left so I'm just crossing my fingers that I can get at least one legendary in a box lol

I bought 44 (45 in total) boxes on the start of the event, managed to unbox 5 Legendaries from them.

Young Hanzo, Architech, Yeti, Santaclad and Huntress, thankfully that Architech was the only dupe legendary, I have all the skins/emotes except Zarya's and Zenyatta's from the Winter update.

Symmetra isn't absolutely terrible now, it's been fun learning how to play her. Finally played enough to find my main; D.Va. Level 31 and still no legendary skins. :(

Managed to pull the Mei, Roadhog, and Lucio winter skins so far
I also got the Mei winter emote, the snowman is so cute <3

Good luck getting the pulls you guys want c:

Guys these people are just so dumb. I think I lose brain cells reading their arguments. :I I learned about them in a youtube video, http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=110442
Whenever someone smart comes to defend Overwatch they go off topic and bring up something that doesn't even make sense. For real I thought they were supposed to spread love or something, but they are savage af

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG is this official? o:

Back