Overwatch General Thread

If you haven't checked yet, Load up Overwatch and you'l get 5 Winter boxes from the developers for FREE.

So don't waste, go get those duplicates! (Fortunately for me, I got the Nutcracker skin!)

i didn't get any dupes :) but i only got sprays/voice lines lmao. the only good thing from those was the widow highlight, i'm very tempted to buy lootboxes before the event ends, i have all the legendaries but santaclad which i really want >_<

I downloaded Overwatch for my PS4 for Christmas, but I keep getting the error "Can't log into battle net (BC-101)." Anyone know how to fix?

I downloaded Overwatch for my PS4 for Christmas, but I keep getting the error "Can't log into battle net (BC-101)." Anyone know how to fix?

It might not even be a problem on your end. Servers could be flooded with people just receiving the game for Christmas.

i didn't get any dupes :) but i only got sprays/voice lines lmao. the only good thing from those was the widow highlight, i'm very tempted to buy lootboxes before the event ends, i have all the legendaries but santaclad which i really want >_<

Don't forget: every five days you can get a free winter box for every three wins you get in the arcade mode. :) I still can't win in the 1 vs. 1 in the arcade mode; I still need to get the free box for my first win. ><

Don't forget: every five days you can get a free winter box for every three wins you get in the arcade mode. :) I still can't win in the 1 vs. 1 in the arcade mode; I still need to get the free box for my first win. ><

Wear a good pair of headphones (PC assuming) and hide somewhere to listen for the footsteps. Plot from there honestly.

Welp I just played comp with the possibly worst Zenyatta player ever.
He was on a 12 loss streak and kept blaming his team for everything even though he was garbo himself.
So yeah Zen. I was Zarya most of the time. I never was healed by him much, if at all (even though I'm a tank and you should focus on healing tanks!!!!!!!!!) and discord was scarcely on enemies. He usually used his ultimate after 1 or 2 people already died.
The worst was how on Eichen defense. We were defending the first point. He kept yelling at me to use my ult even though I was the only one on the point and there wasn't even anything or anyone to combo with. Even at max charge, Zarya can't solo wipe gorl.

His records said he peaked at mid-high plat (whatever you would consider 2.8k) but after our games he dropped below 2.5k. Just keep dropping until you stop blaming your team and improve urself okay? Okay.
Anyways just a few reminders to all of you. This isn't even Overwatch specific.
  1. If you have lost 12 games in a row, YOU NEED TO TAKE A BREAK. Really you should stop after 4 or 5 losses but if you somehow let it get up to 12, just stop.
  2. If you've lost that many games, you can't blame your team at that point. It's your fault. Accept it.
  3. He was also masochistic and kept telling us we were going to lose no matter what. Don't do that. Don't ruin it for others. Don't.
Okay that's it happy New Year's Eve don't be salty and don't make people hate you bye.

oooh managed to pull the Winston legendary skin <3

JEALOUS. I main Winston, I need that skin so bad.

Last night it took me an hour to get my final arcade win lootbox because I kept running into wall-glitching Meis. When I finally got it, though, it had the winter Reaper and Lucio skins! Definitely worth it.

Wear a good pair of headphones (PC assuming) and hide somewhere to listen for the footsteps. Plot from there honestly.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind! :]

I wish there was a way to report people for quitting early on the ps4 (and it do something; in Destiny, reporting a player for inactivity did nothing); this is one of the most frustrating things for me. People leave early mostly when we're losing even just by one point, though a few times someone has left when we were winning by one or tied (someone on the other team left when they were winning by two, so, that would've helped us had we not been 2 down by that point in the match).

JEALOUS. I main Winston, I need that skin so bad.

Last night it took me an hour to get my final arcade win lootbox because I kept running into wall-glitching Meis. When I finally got it, though, it had the winter Reaper and Lucio skins! Definitely worth it.

yeah me and my brother got pretty lucky :) We pulled all of the skins except the zen one (we have enough gold to get it as a last effort) and we also need the Sombra and Pharah ones.

So does the event end at midnight of the 2nd (I think is the date) or are we talking sometime later in the day?

So does the event end at midnight of the 2nd (I think is the date) or are we talking sometime later in the day?

I think it is random, so maybe on Jan 1st night or early 2nd day. Safest thing to do is grind out boxes (if that's what you are doing) and buy anything else today before it goes. I waited til the day of for the Halloween event and ended up missing what I wanted

I am now only missing 3 profile icons. :^)

Impressive! Which ones are those?

I am now only missing 3 profile icons. :^)

"I bought a butt ton of lootboxes trying to get event skins but got a lot of profile icons in the process"?

I think it is random, so maybe on Jan 1st night or early 2nd day. Safest thing to do is grind out boxes (if that's what you are doing) and buy anything else today before it goes. I waited til the day of for the Halloween event and ended up missing what I wanted
Halloween ended later in the day on Nov 1st, right? At least thats how I remember it since I did a lot of late night grinding.

Blizzard has been pretty good at communicating with the community so it seems a little odd that we still end up guessing the exact time it ends.

I got solely boxes of 3 grays + 1 blue last night I'm kinda peeved lads

I'll probably just buy the rest of the skins I want today, I have 4.5k coins so.

Back