• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Overwatch General Thread

Well I play Mei and...

I am genuinely awful forgive me ;_;

At least you have humility lol
Just make sure that with ice wall you're blocking the enemies and not your own team 'cause trapping your own Lucio and ulted Bastion in corners and blocking your Roadhog ain't good

Last edited:
'cause trapping your own Lucio and ulted Bastion in corners and blocking your Roadhog ain't good

I've seen members of my team coming down a narrow corridor before and purposely slapped down an ice wall like "roads closed, guys. You'll have to go around".

Last edited:
I've been getting crap from the loot boxes and it's harder to get them now that I'm on level 23. I get why this game had so many deals for price cuts now. A lot of the profit must come from microtransactions from loot boxes.

Then you'll hate what I do to my own Widowmakers in doorways...I like to imagine they had a headshot lined up.
Tao confirmed for chaotic evil

I've been getting crap from the loot boxes and it's harder to get them now that I'm on level 23. I get why this game had so many deals for price cuts now. A lot of the profit must come from microtransactions from loot boxes.
I've gotten the same D.va skin four times, at least you get coins from doubles though.
Also luckily I actually don't like a lot of the skins so I save there. Woudn't mind more of those highlight intros and victory poses though.

From the loot boxes, I've basically gotten 1 outfit for Mei, Tracer, and Zenyatta each, a bunch of sprays, and A LOT OF COOL STUFF FOR PHARAH EVEN THOUGH I DON'T EVEN PLAY HER SMH
LIKE TONS OF OUTFITS, VICTORY POSES, POTG SCREENS, COME ON I WANT THIS FOR CHARACTERS I ACTUALLY PLAY (Except for maybe the POTG screens since I've never gotten one...)

From the loot boxes, I've basically gotten 1 outfit for Mei, Tracer, and Zenyatta each, a bunch of sprays, and A LOT OF COOL STUFF FOR PHARAH EVEN THOUGH I DON'T EVEN PLAY HER SMH
LIKE TONS OF OUTFITS, VICTORY POSES, POTG SCREENS, COME ON I WANT THIS FOR CHARACTERS I ACTUALLY PLAY (Except for maybe the POTG screens since I've never gotten one...)

I hardly get POTG (such is the life of a Genji/Lucio) but I bought some intros anyways just 'cause they're cool oops

I'm hoping to recreate my first Lucio POTG where I bumped two people off the edge but with even more victims :rolleyes:

A LOT OF COOL STUFF FOR PHARAH EVEN THOUGH I DON'T EVEN PLAY HER SMH

you lucky *******.

speaking of pharrah, i got my first angry message because i accidentally killed myself shooting a widowmaker at close range.

So here's my general thoughts so far:
-The maps are a bit to big at times but at least they look pretty. :)
-Hanzo's voice triggers me.
-What does the fire meter do and how do you fill it. .-.
-Playing with a touchscreen makes the game freak out and it's hilarious. I went into a game, walked to the zone, and just held down on the screen. Mei started spraying ice everywhere around her uncontrollably and I somehow even killed a Roadhog by doing that. ɴᴇᴡ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴄʜs!

-Hanzo's voice triggers me.

Excuse me Hanzo is delightful and precious :v

-What does the fire meter do and how do you fill it. .-.
The fire meter just signifies how well you're doing with a certain hero. So just kill enemies (stronger enemies = more fire charge), destroy turrets, capture the point, move the payload, heal your team if you're support.

It doesn't do anything but boost your ego so in other words it's useless but wonderful.

Tracer's one chibi spray was so adorable I had to get it. Sticking 4 people in a match was really hard though. It took me several matches until I finally did it. Still getting okay stuff from the loot chests. If I spent $20 on them and got **** stuff I'd really regret it, but it's tempting.

I need the Their Own Worst Enemy achievement for the Genji sprite spray but when you're too busy killing Bastions and turrets it's kinda difficult to get around to

Yeah, I didn't know some sprays could be unlocked through achievements so that's kind of cool.

Also, apparently you get a new portrait every 100 levels and your EXP will reset so you can start earning loot boxes easier again when you reach that level. After seeing a guy open 20 of his 100 lootboxes he bought, I'm probably just going to earn them through leveling up. It doesn't look like it's worth it to spend real money on the items with slim chances of getting what you want.

It's pretty depressing that they've included microtransactions already, but I'm enjoying the game so will just choose to ignore that.

Genji and Widowmaker are probably my favourites right now

I was playing reinhart one game, blocking our ulted bastion while he was mowing down 4 enemies, and a piece of *** mei put a wall between us and them and we got no kills. I just leave the game if we play with garbage like that. I join back up with my friends after.

If you're gonna troll, go play a different game. Play League where we can actually report you lmao.

I'm desperate for this game and will cringe-worthily tell you all when I do because I'm awful like that.

Yeah, I didn't know some sprays could be unlocked through achievements so that's kind of cool.

Also, apparently you get a new portrait every 100 levels and your EXP will reset so you can start earning loot boxes easier again when you reach that level. After seeing a guy open 20 of his 100 lootboxes he bought, I'm probably just going to earn them through leveling up. It doesn't look like it's worth it to spend real money on the items with slim chances of getting what you want.
It's cool but it kind of annoys me 'cause I just wanna buy everything
Also has someone reached level 100 already jesus

I was playing reinhart one game, blocking our ulted bastion while he was mowing down 4 enemies, and a piece of *** mei put a wall between us and them and we got no kills. I just leave the game if we play with garbage like that. I join back up with my friends after.

If you're gonna troll, go play a different game. Play League where we can actually report you lmao.
Idk about reporting but if you go to the page of people you've recently played with you can right click people and hit "Ignore this player" so you won't join games with them anymore.
Saves you from a bunch of ****ty Meis.

Back