• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Over 100 different posters for sale! (pics included below)

Chloebug44

Bells
Pavé Pink Feather
Tin Robot
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Blue Candy
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (294) +
Selling posters for tbt, igb, cherry-blossom diys or hybrids! <3
pictures attached! ADDED POSTERS: ALL Sanrio, Reese, Rover, Reset, Tom, and Mabel! <3

Orders in Progress:
Cosmic-Insanity

Orders Ready:
Imnotcrazyhopefully
Intestines
Cavey

Thank you all!!

Attachments

• Drawing.jpg
    Drawing.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
I'm not sure, any offers?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! Not sure how much to charge, any offers?

Can I get Merengue, Marina and Leif please? <3 I can offer 99k for each? (Totally to 297k)

Last edited:
Could I purchase Bob, Mitzi, Lolly, Punchy, Rosie, Kiki, Moe and Marshal, Chrissy and Francine? LOL.
I can offer 25 BTB and 3 hybrids?

would 25 tbt be enough for a marshal and my melo poster? :,,0

Last edited:
Ignore this I messed up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'd like the Midge poster, is 100k bells good?

Sounds good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get Merengue, Marina and Leif please? <3 I can offer 99k for each? (Totally to 297k)

Sounds good to me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds fine to me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey could I get Chester’s? I could offer 1 orange pansy and 1 pink windflower :>

Sounds good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes that’s fine! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

^thats rough some quotes didn’t load but all orders have been approved and I got most of them coming tomorrow!

Last edited:
Just message me whenever, thank you so much ♥

awesome! just vm me whenever you get them ready <3

Ok! I can give you a ticket. Is it too late to change who's poster I want? If you already ordered Muffy's that's ok.

Are these posters only obtainable through the amiibo cards?

As far as I know yes. Not 100% sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! I can give you a ticket. Is it too late to change who's poster I want? If you already ordered Muffy's that's ok.

I ordered muffys but if you want to change that’s ok because I like her but you won’t get it until the day after tomorrow because I don’t time travel.

I'd love to get Peanut and Cole please. Is a pink rose and pink mum alright for them?

Back