• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Our 2020 Christmas Event is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears you cannot get multiples of the Aurora Sky as I tried to send one to another user, but apparently it is unique and you cannot own more than one at a time.

“You cannot gift Aurora Sky to user because it is a unique item, and the recipient already owns it.”

I'm so excited! Gonna have to grind through a few of these on their due date since I have finals, but at least I have something to look forward to when I'm done :)

This is all super awesome! :D Great way to end the crazy year we have all experienced!

EDIT: Testing this background with my lineup! :D

Last edited:
i'm so excited for this year's holiday theme and festivities! i love that TBT is donating to these causes this year and i love the similarities to the 2015 holiday event - that was a special one for me! i love the new backdrops too!!! i'm having trouble deciding which one to get >_<

The site's snow theme is perfect! ❄
Thank you for creating a fun Christmas event for everyone! ☃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back