• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Other active forums/online communities you use?

rubyrubert

Audie's Simp
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I want to join other active forums, especially ones with a focus on mental health. What other forums or online communities do y'all use?

i love discord, someone on the forums here got me on it way back and i've lived there ever since, its got everything i need, i love being able to hop from server to server, i never get bored lol

I use four forums, including this one. I volunteer with the companies behind two of them, and then there's a Sony forum I use just for fun.

One of the two I volunteer with has a fantastic mental health section with a formally trained peer support team. Message me privately if you would like the link.

I used to go on a Pokemon forum a lot, but I kinda just... disappeared from there after Sword/Shield happened. Who knows when I'll be back?
I also used to be on a Tamagotchi forum, though I don't remember why.
Then the rest of the forums I have been on are just part of adoptable/virtual pet websites.

i used discord 25/8 back in 2017 and ever since

this year i went on a hiatus and came back on there - i just felt like i didnt belong in the gcs anymore since everyone’s pretty much dead and i went m.i.a for so long so that was depressing

I'm currently active on these:

Reddit
GameFAQs
Christian Forums
Sports Card Forum (I'm one of the two basketball card forum moderators there!)
23andMe (sporadically)

I can't recommend any mental health ones, sorry. I used to post on WrongPlanet and Autism Forums, but I'm not active on either of those anymore. I think AF is the better of the two, fwiw.

Like, none besides Discord lmfao... and I only use Discord to talk with friends now anyway. Most online communities are terrible in some form or fashion.

I'm not sure if discord even counts as a community, but I use that the most to stay in contact with people, as does most everyone else here lol
But, as far as the forum format is concerned, I don't think that it's going to persist for much longer. Reddit is definitely a thing, but forums always seemed like such a clunky medium

Mostly just this forum, but I've been thinking about downloading Amino which is a network of communities, you can look up an interest and find forums related to it. But I haven'r yet tried it, so I don't know how much support they offer for mental health.

I occasionally browse ResetEra for video game discussion, and I also browse a couple of bass/guitar and gear forums. None of them are particularly focused on mental health 😛

Just here, YouTube, and reddit, though I’ve been making a conscious effort to cut out reddit lately after noticing the toll it’s been taking on my mental health. I’m a lot happier without that bull dookie in my life, and it’s giving me more time to what I actually love: read 😊

I use discord a lot. It’s been getting really weird lately, and I’ve gotten a lot of pms from unwanted people and I think it might be time for me to take a much needed break. I like using discord to chat about my friends Minecraft server and other stuff, but the less than ideal ones I’m in I’ll probably have to leave soon not the collectibles discord tho, it will forever have my heart 💖

I use discord though I don't count that as a forum-like community.

Besides that I only use this forum. I don't have a need for any other social media :p

Does browsing another forum count? If so, I go to gtplanet for Gran Turismo and other racing related discussions. It can get a little dramatic there sometimes...

I’m not very active online as I used to be, used to use a lot of online forums. Bell Tree is about the only forum I use besides one related to work, outside of that it’s like streamer Discords I lurk, Reddit and Social Media I use like Twitter. Just don’t feel like spending a lot of time online as I used to.

I'm fairly active in several subreddits, but other than that (and here), I'm a huge lurker. Discord is too fast paced, I like being able to follow discussions at my own pace and European daytime hours.

I use Reddit a lot, specifically subreddits such as /insaneparents and /raisedbynarcissists. Mostly as a lurker though.

Back