• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Oswaldies "best" moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the point of this thread? we all have things that we regret doing, especially during our 'pre-teen' years. get over it

I'm more concerned in why we have to make fun of your old post tho?
You're just adding more to the pile with this thread. We make mistakes, we do silly sht, and we grow. There's really no need for us to make fun of you lol.

what the hell is going on ... can somebody explain why this thread exists ...

Don't make fun of yourself hon you're worth more than what you're making yourself out to be

I remember when I first joined you never left me alone. pages and pages of my VM's are all from
you.

I honestly think something like this would be better suited to a blog post, as I don't see it having much discussion value other than inviting negativity upon yourself. If you'd like to let people know that you're back and planning to once again be an active member of the forums, you're welcome to post a thread in the Introduction Board.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back