Shop Orion's Shop || RVs, Unorderables, Island Items, Streetpass, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s):
green lamp
lucky black cat
modern end table
record player
star globe

Total TBT: 3 (3 tbt for 5 furniture items? if not, i'll give you 5 tbt!)
FC*: 4785-7835-1153 (please be careful as there's a ton of flowers right by the station!)

Item(s):
green lamp
lucky black cat
modern end table
record player
star globe

Total TBT: 3 (3 tbt for 5 furniture items? if not, i'll give you 5 tbt!)
FC*: 4785-7835-1153 (please be careful as there's a ton of flowers right by the station!)

Perfect! Let me know when your gates are open and I'l be there shortly!

Can I pick them up? I also have Katie the kitten in my town rn do you mind if I take her to yours?

Great! My friend code is: 3884-0104-2275 I'll add you right away! Also how do I send you the TBT..?

Okay and theres a dark brown bar that has different menu options. One of the options should be 'Currency'. You click it and it should drop down to a 'Bells' option. Then you click there and change the account name, and enter the number of bells! I'm sorry if this was super unclear >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great! My friend code is: 3884-0104-2275 I'll add you right away! Also how do I send you the TBT..?

Gates are open for whenever! ^.^

Last edited:
Hi, Id like to enquire to you since a friend of mine has a shop that also has a mini in the name, not accusing you but this seems like a copy. Sorry just telling you what this seems like.

Last edited:
Hi, Id like to enquire to you since a friend of mine has a shop that also has a mini in the name, not accusing you but this seems like a copy. Sorry just telling you what this seems like.

Hi! I apologise if it seems as though I'm copying them >.< I can change the name completely if that would prevent conflict

- - - Post Merge - - -

Changed to Orion's Variety Store! Sorry about that >.< I just placed Mini as there's not much I'm selling, in comparison to other shops

Last edited:
Hi! I apologise if it seems as though I'm copying them >.< I can change the name completely if that would prevent conflict

- - - Post Merge - - -

Changed to Orion's Shop! Sorry about that >.< I just placed Mini as there's not much I'm selling, in comparison to other shops

Hi. I wasnt going to say anything but my friend shouldn't have to change her shop JUST because it has the same name in the title/: seems unfair. And not to be rude but your friend didn't copyright having the name 'Mini' in a shop name...anyone can do it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Changed to Orion's Shop! Sorry about that >.< I just placed Mini as there's not much I'm selling, in comparison to other shops
No worries :3
I was just a little concerned is all, thank you for your kindness.

more than one shop can have the name mini in it without being a copy, just saying ...

No worries :3
I was just a little concerned is all, thank you for your kindness.

Thank you for your concern :3 I just added mini because it's a small, new shop :3 and sorry to have caused any problems >.< I've changed the name completely

Last edited:
Just wanted to pop in and say that coming into someone's thread to accuse them of plagiarizing someone else is completely uncalled for. If there's an issue, it needs to be reported so the site staff can deal with it rather than trying to take matters into your own hands. People can choose whatever name they'd like for their shop so long as it isn't a direct copy.

Again, please use the report button if something needs attention rather than unnecessarily accusing someone of something which could very easily lead to an argument. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back