• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ordered... More Games

Bulerias said:
And I'm getting the awesome pre-order bonuses for buying both Pearl and Diamond.
Did they actually inform you about the pre-order bonuses? When I reserved mine back in like...January-ish, they didn't mention them.

:eek:

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
And I'm getting the awesome pre-order bonuses for buying both Pearl and Diamond.
Did they actually inform you about the pre-order bonuses? When I reserved mine back in like...January-ish, they didn't mention them.

Gamestop was the only store that's having the promotion until today, I think... You might want to inform the place you pre-ordered that you want the bonus as well. The bonus is two Pokemon styli (if you order both games together) and a screen cleaner, I think...

I reported it on the GL a while ago.

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:

Gamestop was the only store that's having the promotion until today, I think... You might want to inform the place you pre-ordered that you want the bonus as well. The bonus is two Pokemon styli (if you order both games together) and a screen cleaner, I think...

I reported it on the GL a while ago.
I pre-ordered mine from Gamestop, so I'll be sure to call them soon.

;)

Back