Ordered... More Games

Bulerias said:
And I'm getting the awesome pre-order bonuses for buying both Pearl and Diamond.
Did they actually inform you about the pre-order bonuses? When I reserved mine back in like...January-ish, they didn't mention them.

:eek:

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
And I'm getting the awesome pre-order bonuses for buying both Pearl and Diamond.
Did they actually inform you about the pre-order bonuses? When I reserved mine back in like...January-ish, they didn't mention them.

Gamestop was the only store that's having the promotion until today, I think... You might want to inform the place you pre-ordered that you want the bonus as well. The bonus is two Pokemon styli (if you order both games together) and a screen cleaner, I think...

I reported it on the GL a while ago.

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:

Gamestop was the only store that's having the promotion until today, I think... You might want to inform the place you pre-ordered that you want the bonus as well. The bonus is two Pokemon styli (if you order both games together) and a screen cleaner, I think...

I reported it on the GL a while ago.
I pre-ordered mine from Gamestop, so I'll be sure to call them soon.

;)

Back