• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Orderable items from catalog 100k ea & real ancient statue for 1m!

I have...

birdcage
biwa lute
blue vase
boomerang
bow
broken post
bucket
caladium
lawn chair
corn plant
hibachi
cuckoo clock
deer scare
desk light
drum set
fan
festive tree
flashy-flower sign
gas pump
general's stool

So 2mil total? :lemon:

Last edited:
Hi! I'll get your items ready so please let me know when you can trade C:

Ok so I checked my inventory:

Amp
Barbecue
Brown Pot
Bug Zapper
Birdhouse
CD Player
Clothesline Pole
Colourful Wheel
Cubbyhole
Cream Sofa
Dentist Chair
Exercise Bike
Folding Chair
Golfbag
Mini Lamp
Neutral Corner

From this list, I've grabbed everything except the CD player because I accidentally sold it to Rosie lol. I would like to give you stuff I already have ready if you don't mind!

I have this additional items for trade:

Conveyor-belt Sushi
Dice Stereo
Boxing Barricade
Garden Gnome
Hourglass (I refurbished it to white if you don't mind?)
Jasmine Bonsai
Karaoke Set
Lefty Desk

Isn't the CD player orderable though? o-o if you don't want to reorder it you can just replace it with a different item. I have your items whenever you'd like to trade. I'll be up another 30mins but then I'm gonna sleep.

Ah okay, sorry! I didn't really know what they were worth. Would the pink wetsuit and kitchen island alone be okay? I'll of course pay extra TBT to compensate if it's still too much.

I'll be up another 30mins or so if you're able to trade now.

Isn't the CD player orderable though? o-o if you don't want to reorder it you can just replace it with a different item. I have your items whenever you'd like to trade. I'll be up another 30mins but then I'm gonna sleep.

I'll be up another 30mins or so if you're able to trade now.

Well, I want to get you the stuff I have on hand first C: (Partly I'm lazy to time travel)
I'm still editing my list of items up for trade! How about we trade after you wake up?

EDIT: I finished listing what I have but I just realized that your first post was edited. I was hoping to get a couple more DLC items with what I have... Are you still ok with trading for the yule log and hibiscus?

EDIT: Nevermind I got ahold of a 2nd CD Player lol

Last edited:
What about mine?? EDIT: Nvm, I see I was last to post & you're answering the people before me :)

Last edited:
What about mine?? EDIT: Nvm, I see I was last to post & you're answering the people before me :)

Yeah sorry had to look over what items I'm getting and see what you're offering. I'll take the following:
biwa lute
blue vase
boomerang
bow
broken post
bucket
caladium
lawn chair
corn plant
hibachi
cuckoo clock
deer scare
desk light
drum set
fan
festive tree
flashy-flower sign
gas pump
general's stool

Yeah sorry had to look over what items I'm getting and see what you're offering. I'll take the following:
biwa lute
blue vase
boomerang
bow
broken post
bucket
caladium
lawn chair
corn plant
hibachi
cuckoo clock
deer scare
desk light
drum set
fan
festive tree
flashy-flower sign
gas pump
general's stool

Great! I'm going to bed now, so could we trade tomorrow?

Not sure if you saw my post but I have these items:
Basketball hoop, karaoke system, tokonoma, corinthian post, harpsicord, podium, hibachi, paper lantern, school speaker, blue vase, teacher's desk, coconut palm, washbasin, Bill blaster, Time clock, reception desk, pear dresser, stained glass lamp, lawn chair, lefty desk

and probably more!

just VM me if you'd like to trade!

Sorry I'm a bit confused. Do you want the balloon set? Or are you selling it?

Buying~

Do you mind trading tomorrow? I'll be available any time after 3 PM PST.

That's fine. VM/PM me when you're online.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure if you saw my post but I have these items:
Basketball hoop, karaoke system, tokonoma, corinthian post, harpsicord, podium, hibachi, paper lantern, school speaker, blue vase, teacher's desk, coconut palm, washbasin, Bill blaster, Time clock, reception desk, pear dresser, stained glass lamp, lawn chair, lefty desk

and probably more!

just VM me if you'd like to trade!

VM'd you.

Back