Buying Buying wishlist items (done for now)

Newbiemayor

Fish enthusiast
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (69) +
Looking for a few wishlist items to trade or catalog. I can pay in TBT, IGB or NMT. I could also check out your wishlist if you'd like.

Done for now!

Last edited:
Looking for a few wishlist items to trade or catalog. I'd prefer to pay in IGB or NMT. I could also check out your wishlist if you'd like.

Kimono sandals (black)
Shiny bow platform shoes (black, pink)
Spider web tights (black)
Sword in scabbard (black)
Mermaid princess dress (Light blue)
Dreamy hanging decoration (any color)
Graveyard wall
I have the graveyard wall and can order the clothing items and the dreamy decoration.

Until what time are you available today? I’m not sure if I responded too late.

I'm available right now (just at Harvey's) and I'll be available for a few hours still so whenever you're free is fine. How much did you want for the items?

I'm available right now (just at Harvey's) and I'll be available for a few hours still so whenever you're free is fine. How much did you want for the items?
Cool. I’ll get started soon and PM you when ready. No payment needed.

I'll open my gate for you. I guess 5 is good? I like helping and I always feel weird asking for stuff lol

Have you found a castle gate yet? If not, then which color would you like?

Have you found a castle gate yet? If not, then which color would you like?
Not yet and gray would be perfect! I'm available for about 2 hours but afterwards I'll be at work till this evening so lmk when a good time for you is.

Not yet and gray would be perfect! I'm available for about 2 hours but afterwards I'll be at work till this evening so lmk when a good time for you is.
All right, I'll order the gate along with the other items on your wishlist. Does 6 pm PDT work for you? This is just an estimate in case my sis has me babysit in the afternoon. If you see that I'm online, then feel free to ping me.

All right, I'll order the gate along with the other items on your wishlist. Does 6 pm PDT work for you? This is just an estimate in case my sis has me babysit in the afternoon. If you see that I'm online, then feel free to ping me.
I can probably do about 6:30 pdt if that's still an OK time? And is there anything you want for it?

I can probably do about 6:30 pdt if that's still an OK time? And is there anything you want for it?
No payment needed. Yes, that time works. In case I do babysit at that time, then we may trade on my island. I could leave the items by the entrance.

Either way, I’ll let know when it gets closer to the time.

Back