• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying (or trading) for white lily seeds + some furniture

I have white lilies in my Nook shop, I'm looking for yellow cosmos and red windflowers! I also have a bunch of full-grown lilies you can dig up :)

Edit: I also have a hyacinth lamp DIY, and can craft mum cushions, and shell arch, and I have some white rattan you can catalogue.

Last edited:
hi! i have white lilies available in my nook shop if you want to come take as many as you want. i will take white street lamps, honestly however many you feel is fair, i have the green ones as my locked color and hate them lol
Post automatically merged:

ill also craft you a few of your wishlist items!

EDIT: omg i misread lol! sorry, you can still come grab the lilies and ill craft the items and you can give whatever is fair! i would prefer NMT but bells would be fine if thats what you have :D
ahhh no worries! I wish we could link our wishlists with images.. it's easy to get confused this way! I dont have a lot of nook miles right now sadly, but I will update you if I rack em up.

I have white lilies in my Nook shop, I'm looking for yellow cosmos and red windflowers! I also have a bunch of full-grown lilies you can dig up :)

Edit: I also have a hyacinth lamp DIY, and can craft mum cushions, and shell arch, and I have some white rattan you can catalogue.
Ahhh! I could absolutely get you those. How many would you like of each? Is it okay if you get me 30 or so seeds? The actual plant isn’t as important to me right now.

I would also love to catalog your white rattan stuff..! And the hyacinth lamp diy would be great too.. also that shell arch..

as many cosmo and windflower seeds as you like plus 500k? I will be on tomorrow at around 2-3pm est if thats cool with you.
also have the cute vanity, chair and music player all in white!
absolutely interested in the cute stuff AND the cherry branches.. did you have a price in mind?

Ahhh! I could absolutely get you those. How many would you like of each? Is it okay if you get me 30 or so seeds? The actual plant isn’t as important to me right now.

I would also love to catalog your white rattan stuff..! And the hyacinth lamp diy would be great too.. also that shell arch..

as many cosmo and windflower seeds as you like plus 500k? I will be on tomorrow at around 2-3pm est if thats cool with you.

Hey sorry I'm in Australia so that's 4-5am for me haha, and my Nook's won't be open until 6pm est. If you're on then send me a message.

great! would 150k for everything be alright with you?
Absolutely! I will be on here throughout the day checking in so when you’re resdy, shoot me a pm
Hey sorry I'm in Australia so that's 4-5am for me haha, and my Nook's won't be open until 6pm est. If you're on then send me a message.
No worries ill be on throughout the day.

How many white lily seeds were you looking for? I believe a friend of mine has them in her shop so I can maybe see if she comes online and i can go pick them up and then bring them to you.

How many white lily seeds were you looking for? I believe a friend of mine has them in her shop so I can maybe see if she comes online and i can go pick them up and then bring them to you.
That would be amazing.. 20-30 would be great! I would be happy to pay you whatever you’d like for them as well. It means a lot!

hi again, we might have to trade tomorrow as i haven't been able to buy all the cute items from my catalog (there was a 5 per day limit)!

lmk if that's alright c:

hi again, we might have to trade tomorrow as i haven't been able to buy all the cute items from my catalog (there was a 5 per day limit)!

lmk if that's alright c:
Of course! No rush at all! 😃

I can do 30!! Would 1 NMT per 10 be good? So 3 total?
In that case im sorry im going to have to pass. I dont have many miles right now.. maybe in the future!

Last edited:
Of course! No rush at all! 😃

In that case im sorry im going to have to pass. I dont have many miles right now.. maybe in the future!
Oh I can do bells too! Sorry, I forgot to specify haha. How would 200k be for 30?

I don't trade much I'm sorry if I'm overshooting. Feel free to counteroffer haha

Oh I can do bells too! Sorry, I forgot to specify haha. How would 200k be for 30?

I don't trade much I'm sorry if I'm overshooting. Feel free to counteroffer haha
Bells I can absolutely do. The nook miles are hard for me to get for whatever reason haha. I can give you 200k for 30 for sure. Would you like to come to my town or me visit yours?

Back