• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying (or trading) for white lily seeds + some furniture

Chachamaru

Indeedaroo
Bells
Switch
2687-6594-5783
Island
Neroli
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (73) +
Nook items I am looking for
white Streetlamps
White lifeguard chair

Ask me for the color of any nook miles items you're interested in, happy to trade.
-A white ratten(?) set to catalog or buy
-Cute tea table, cute wardrobe, cute sofa, cute bed, cute worktable, all in white.
can trade red bed and red worktable if interested.
-taurus bath
-cancer table
-capricorn ornament
-Pet bed in natural, or white?..
-Life ring
-Garden wagon (diy or just the item)
-Giant teddy bear (diy or just the item)
-Iron garden bench (diy or just the item)
-Magic kit
-Dog house

-mum cushion (diy or just the item. If just the item, x2)
-shell arch (diy or just the item
-shell bed (diy or just the item)
-Shell lamp (diy or just the item)
-decoy duck (diy or just the item)
-hyacinth lamp (diy or just the item)
-Cherry-blossom pond stone
-lily record player
-Fireplace in grey/white?

+ I am always looking for white lilies. I would love people to bring over SEEDS, preferably 30 at a time, but if you're kind enough to let me come over and buy as many as I need, that would be even better.
I can offer nook miles items, igb, just name your price. Happy to give flower seeds too. I have hyacinths, windflowers, and cosmos. Not big on the whole bulk nook miles ticket trading thing, but, try me.

Thank you!

Last edited:
what color is your drink machine, snack machine, and teacup ride? i have the white lighthouse for trade

what color is your drink machine, snack machine, and teacup ride? i have the white lighthouse for trade
Hello, drink machine is black, snack machine, also black, teacup ride is that bright rainbow/red color.

I have a white phone booth, pink pet food bowl, pink nail art set, a cherry bonsai tree (just the item) and a bottled ship!

I'd like to sell the phone booth for 150k and the rest could you make an offer? c:

I have a white phone booth, pink pet food bowl, pink nail art set, a cherry bonsai tree (just the item) and a bottled ship!

I'd like to sell the phone booth for 150k and the rest could you make an offer? c:
Hey! Awesome. I don't trade often so I have no idea how much this stuff goes for. Is 450k okay?

I have the white lighthouse; I’m looking for pink nook items and cosmo seeds!

edit: also have the white lifeguard chair, streetlight, snack machine, and jungle gym.

I have the white light house + white street lamp. Looking for bells if you'd like to make an offer!

I have the white lighthouse; I’m looking for pink nook items and cosmo seeds!

edit: also have the white lifeguard chair, streetlight, snack machine, and jungle gym.
Hello, awesome. Sadly all I have in pink in regards to nook items would be the pink cotton candy machine. I do have plennnnnty of cosmo seeds though.. Do you have lily seeds?
I have the white light house + white street lamp. Looking for bells if you'd like to make an offer!
is 350k fair? I suck at prices so feel free to tell me what you're looking for numbers wise.

I do not have lily seeds! I would be willing to trade the lighthouse for some lily seeds and cosmo seeds if you like!

I do not have lily seeds! I would be willing to trade the lighthouse for some lily seeds and cosmo seeds if you like!
Sadly all I have available seeds wise is hyacinths, windflowers, and cosmos. but if you'd like some of those, i'd be happy to do the trade. Just let me know what colors you need and how many of them

Hello, awesome. Sadly all I have in pink in regards to nook items would be the pink cotton candy machine. I do have plennnnnty of cosmo seeds though.. Do you have lily seeds?

is 350k fair? I suck at prices so feel free to tell me what you're looking for numbers wise.
Would you be open to doing 400k? I'm not looking for too much but def trying to put a dent in some payments!

I'd prefer to drop off! You can just provide me with a dodo code to make it easier

One last bump before bed. You can pm me or reply here and I will be on tomorrow around 1-2pm then sporadically throughout the day after!

hi! i have white lilies available in my nook shop if you want to come take as many as you want. i will take white street lamps, honestly however many you feel is fair, i have the green ones as my locked color and hate them lol
Post automatically merged:

ill also craft you a few of your wishlist items!

EDIT: omg i misread lol! sorry, you can still come grab the lilies and ill craft the items and you can give whatever is fair! i would prefer NMT but bells would be fine if thats what you have :D

Back