• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading or [Giveaway] Drago the Lazy dragon!

Kyuby

Princess' Diana Joy
Bells
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Cake
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (72) +
He just pinged me about moving and I will TT as soo as he finds a home

you can have him for free if you have dreamie proof, if not then offer something for him

Thanks for watching!

I have a sloppy stereo and sloppy tv if you're interested (so those plus 1.5m?). Otherwise 2m bells?

I'll take the sloppy stereo + tv + 100tbt, what do you say?

Cool let me just sort up something , don't send the tbts right now as I'm having some internet problems , I might end up going offline for the day

Managed to send them back, I'm using my phones internet but I dont seem to be able to connect my 3DS to the internet with it :(

Last edited:
Ok, I'll be on for a while, so just let me know if you're able to trade later :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

fyi, I also use reddit, and I see you just put Drago up for trade there... so if you're actually just waiting for a better offer, it's ok to just tell me that...

I'm actually still interested in your offer as I need drago out asap, but as said I need to get internet back at my 3DS first

Seems like I cant fix this error I keep having =(, I will ask him to back out for now

Back