• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading or [Giveaway] Drago the Lazy dragon!

Kyuby

Princess' Diana Joy
Bells
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Cake
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (72) +
He just pinged me about moving and I will TT as soo as he finds a home

you can have him for free if you have dreamie proof, if not then offer something for him

Thanks for watching!

what else can you offer? I'm open to anything really

I have a sloppy stereo and sloppy tv if you're interested (so those plus 1.5m?). Otherwise 2m bells?

I'll take the sloppy stereo + tv + 100tbt, what do you say?

Cool let me just sort up something , don't send the tbts right now as I'm having some internet problems , I might end up going offline for the day

Managed to send them back, I'm using my phones internet but I dont seem to be able to connect my 3DS to the internet with it :(

Last edited:
Ok, I'll be on for a while, so just let me know if you're able to trade later :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

fyi, I also use reddit, and I see you just put Drago up for trade there... so if you're actually just waiting for a better offer, it's ok to just tell me that...

I'm actually still interested in your offer as I need drago out asap, but as said I need to get internet back at my 3DS first

Seems like I cant fix this error I keep having =(, I will ask him to back out for now

Back