🥀(OPEN)TBT's Third Annual Hunger Games Giveaway🥀

😭
Well, obviously I was doing what S.J. wouldn't and putting an end to your suffering 🫠 may your alien paintings be forever etched into the cave as your legacy!

congrats Lumi on your sponsorship! :3
1697425245474.png

oops sorry, a bit late to the party! lemme just quote the recent cycles.
@Aerith forces @Emolga59 to kill @VernalLapin or @skarmoury. He refuses to kill, so @Aerith kills him instead.
@Emolga59 lost u too soon bb 😭 @Aerith why must you be evil 🔪

@skarmoury tries to sleep through the entire day.
me irl

@skarmoury receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.
aw hell yea one of my favorite weapons in games 🪓

I DON'T KNOW! clearly when we were swapping stories with one another, you shared something that made me frightened of your power :eek:

@Merielle pls let me into your shelter... I owe you a life debt, let me repay it by being your jelly housekeeper. 🧹
Sure thing! You can join the band @himekirako and I are forming 🎶

🌙SPONSOR🌙
Someone has received a package! They open it excitedly, hoping to get some food or resources. Or maybe even a way to get out of here, because they clearly want to leave. But all they find is...
A moon pie?
@VillageDweller has received an Orange Crescent Moon from an anonymous sponsor! The message attached reads... "please stop trying to end it all you could win this"

Night 5

@Kirbyz sets up camp for the night, and finds Firesquids' old backpack. She reads the note inside and is shocked.

@Aquilla tends to her wounds with Dora the Explorer band-aids.

@Merielle hosts a concert right outside the Jelly Fortress with their guitar. @Paperboy012305, @JemAC, @pottercrossing, @xlisapisa, @-Lumi-, and @Aerith attend. Surprisingly, nobody is killed and a lot of dancing occurs.

@skarmoury, @digimon, @himekirako , @VillageDweller , and @ZeldaCrossing64 sleep in shifts, but literally none of them can fall asleep because of some loud rock music in the distance.

Day 6

@Aquilla attacks @VillageDweller because she wants to eat his moonpie, but he manages to escape.

@himekirako attacks @Merielle for playing loud music all night, but they manage to escape.

@-Lumi- tries to sleep through the entire day.

@Paperboy012305 silently snaps @pottercrossing's neck.

@Kirbyz constructs a shack but it is promptly destroyed by everyone around her for "not being as cool as the jelly fortress".

@skarmoury receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

@JemAC sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

@ZeldaCrossing64 injures himself.

@Aerith begs for @digimon to kill her. She refuses, keeping@ Aerith alive.

@xlisapisa explores the arena and finds the tunnels.

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.
District 9

Back