Selling [OPEN]Sun/Moon Editing/Items/Berries [IV,Nature,Pokeball]

Hey I have 4 mons in moon I need leveled up to 100 and have there EVs trained and 2 of them shinyfied.
Bewear shinify brought to lvl 100 EV 252 atk 252 Def 6 HP with a golden bottlecap.
Mudsdale shinify brought to lvl 100 EV 252 Def 252 sp. Def 6 hp with a golden bottlecap.
Decidueye brought to lvl 100 EV 252 Atk 252 Sp def 6 hp with a golden bottlecap.
Tapu Koko brought to lvl 100 EV 126 Atk 126 Def 126 Speed 126 sp atk 6Hp with a golden bottlecap.
For 100 TBT all together?

Last edited:
I get Pok?mon Moon on Christmas Eve so I might as well order early! ^^" What shiny pok?mon do you have? (I don't know all of them because I haven't got it yet!)

Last edited:
At the moment i have Pikachu,Ditto,Rockruff,Salandit and Magikarp. But you can bring any pokemon you want.

I'd like Salandit, Bellossom, and Ditto shiny in love balls if you could! :) But please save them until Christmas Eve if you could! (When I get the game, I already have added you since I'm supposed to help with your acnl town! But you need to add me when you can!)

I can save them for you no problem. If you catch a Bellossom i can make it shiny for you and change the balls.

Could I have a level 100 Scizor with False Swipe and moves with lots of PP please? I can pay 15 tbt?

Hey, could you edit my Tapu Lele and Kartana's IV's?
I'd like Tapu Lele to have perfect IVs in everything but Attack, and Kartana to have 6 Perfect IVs.

How about 30 TBT for both?

Hey, could you edit my Tapu Lele and Kartana's IV's?
I'd like Tapu Lele to have perfect IVs in everything but Attack, and Kartana to have 6 Perfect IVs.

How about 30 TBT for both?

I can do that for you. Would you be available to trade in at 10pm CET? (thats in 2 hours from now)

Back