Selling [OPEN]Sun/Moon Editing/Items/Berries [IV,Nature,Pokeball]

Are you also able to edit the mystery gift munchlax's ev's? Are you also able to edit the level of the pokemon as well?

I have a snorlax and Eevee that id like edited from you.

nvm you're going away for two days

Send you a PM! :)

Could you edit my Woobat (in ORAS?) I need it to have these assets, but the IVs and EVs are not necessary. It mainly just needs Simple and Stored Power.

Woobat @ Mind Plate
Ability: Simple
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Double Team

Please PM me if you're interested, I have 33 TBT - I hope that's sufficient, and thank you if you're reading! :D

Last edited:
Could you edit my Woobat (in ORAS?) I need it to have these assets, but the IVs and EVs are not necessary. It mainly just needs Simple and Stored Power.

Woobat @ Mind Plate
Ability: Simple
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Double Team

Please PM me if you're interested, I have 33 TBT - I hope that's sufficient, and thank you if you're reading! :D

Send you a PM :)

You mean the items you were looking for?

hmm I am not quite sure, there are a few and I'm surely gonna miss out some.

I would love to buy off any unsellable balls like the friend ball, love ball, moon ball, etc, or the Items listed in my Buying Thread you posted in recently.

Master Balls maybs or any Bottle Caps (not for 100 btb pls xD)

Eventually some evolution items like magmarizer or something?

hmm I am not quite sure, there are a few and I'm surely gonna miss out some.

I would love to buy off any unsellable balls like the friend ball, love ball, moon ball, etc, or the Items listed in my Buying Thread you posted in recently.

Master Balls maybs or any Bottle Caps (not for 100 btb pls xD)

Eventually some evolution items like magmarizer or something?

Send you a PM

ok i have never heard if making a pokemon shiny, but i would like a shiny primarena and its ivs maxed out. can u do that of i trade u it

Back