Shop Riley’s Pokemon Items Emporium [Pokemon Scarlet/Violet!] (Low prices every day!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pokemon items shop is now reopened, once again, for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet! Check out the new Pokemon Of The Day feature, and shop, shop, shop till you drop! :D

Hey! Can I get a Sun Stone, Thunder Stone, Oval Stone, and Ice Stone? That’s 40 tbt right? And does that mean I get to get Raichu too? Want to make sure I read that right!

Hey! Can I get a Sun Stone, Thunder Stone, Oval Stone, and Ice Stone? That’s 40 tbt right? And does that mean I get to get Raichu too? Want to make sure I read that right!

Hey, sure thing! I'll get the items ready for trade. Yep, that'll total 40 TBT.

And yes, that is right! You get to claim Raichu as the first shopper of the day! 😁

Hey, sure thing! I'll get the items ready for trade. Yep, that'll total 40 TBT.

And yes, that is right! You get to claim Raichu as the first shopper of the day! 😁
Awesome! I’ll send tbt now! I’ll let you know when I’m available to trade! Working through the intro of Scarlet now. I’ve been playing Violet up til today lol

Awesome! I’ll send tbt now! I’ll let you know when I’m available to trade! Working through the intro of Scarlet now. I’ve been playing Violet up til today lol

Alright, just let me know! I'll go ahead and attach three of the items to trashmons, and the fourth to Raichu to make things easier. Thanks very much for the business! :D

Bump

---

Thank you again @/Foreverfox and @/Mimi Cheems for buying items from my shop!

I'm getting low on inventory, but should have more in stock soon! And anyone can always request something if I don't have it, and I'll go out and search for it (for the right price). :D

Bump!

New items have been added to the shop! Also, check out the new POKEMON OF THE DAY, Altaria! If you're first to purchase an item in the next 24 hours, Altaria is all yours! It's not just any Altaria, but one with Ice as its Tera Type!

TM move items have also been added to the shop! Check out the list and see if there's any that catch your eye! 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back