• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop {Open~!} ✧・゚:*Leota's Shop*:・゚✧ (TBT//RLC)

Quick question! Did you receive the reply I sent for the preliminary sketch you did? I just want to make sure you got it. Not trying to rush you or anything! ^-^

Alright perfect! I'll get started on it soon! > v <

I'll add you to the wait list!! Sorry for the slow reply, it's been a busy weekend D:

Ok great! Can't wait to see what u come up with! Are you ok with using the background I sent as well? (I'm making customized tervis cups with the finished artwork for me and Alesha and Mel!!!) I figured it would make things easier for you to just use that as he background as the first layer :)

Quick question! Did you receive the reply I sent for the preliminary sketch you did? I just want to make sure you got it. Not trying to rush you or anything! ^-^

I did! Sorry for not replying! My weekend has been so busy D:
I didn't want to reply until I had a new sketch for you, so I'll probably PM you sometime today (fingers crossed)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok great! Can't wait to see what u come up with! Are you ok with using the background I sent as well? (I'm making customized tervis cups with the finished artwork for me and Alesha and Mel!!!) I figured it would make things easier for you to just use that as he background as the first layer :)

I might be able to, I can only use the image if you have rights to use it. If you don't have the rights to use the image I can easily come up with something similar :)

I didn't want to reply until I had a new sketch for you, so I'll probably PM you sometime today (fingers crossed)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might be able to, I can only use the image if you have rights to use it. If you don't have the rights to use the image I can easily come up with something similar :)

Ohhhh I didn't don't realize it was one of those. I thought it was a free one. My bad Hun!

No worries! Take your time! ^-^ <3

Leota doesn't have computer access for potentially a week. So commissions will be delayed.
If you want a refund, then PM me and we can work something out. Otherwise be patient for a bit longer :)

Leota doesn't have computer access for potentially a week. So commissions will be delayed.
If you want a refund, then PM me and we can work something out. Otherwise be patient for a bit longer :)

Ah that sucks! TT^TT I hope she gets her comp situation figured out soon! I'm quite patient so I am fine! ^-^ <3

Aw I totally understand!! I'm definitely willing to wait as long as she needs!
Thanks for the update ;D

Hey I'm alive and working on commissions!! I finished an offsite one already and am moving onto another one~

This is so cute! Can I have a slot reserved for me? I have the TBT <3

Chibi or Detailed? Detailed

Flat or Full Color? Full color

Full Body, Waist Up or Bust? Full body

Do you want a detailed background? No, something just pink?

Number of Characters? Just my mayor :-:

Character References: http://imgur.com/Ouf1iXq
http://imgur.com/tMezGqk
Describe the poses, expressions, mood, etc. for the drawing: My character is very shy, but likes to help out others. [I'm not sure if this is helpful]

Other Information: What would the TBT total be? Sorry I'm new to this :-:

Last edited:
May I go on the TBT waitlist?

Chibi or Detailed? Detailed

Flat or Full Color? Full

Full Body, Waist Up or Bust? (Detailed Only) full body

Do you want a detailed background? Yes please ^^ Maybe
.... a city at night?

Number of Characters? 1

Character References: http://sta.sh/0potmosh3g8

Describe the poses, expressions, mood, etc. for the drawing: she's quite an emotionless character, and maybe you could make the mood kinda...dark? Idk, whatever you think haha

Other Information: She has a scar on her eye, and weapon in her belt. I'd love the dog to be drawn, but if you can't do it nvm ;;
The mochi (F4) is also optional ^^ http://sta.sh/21h4qiv4viy8?edit=1

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back