• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop {Open~!} ✧・゚:*Leota's Shop*:・゚✧ (TBT//RLC)

Quick question! Did you receive the reply I sent for the preliminary sketch you did? I just want to make sure you got it. Not trying to rush you or anything! ^-^

Alright perfect! I'll get started on it soon! > v <

I'll add you to the wait list!! Sorry for the slow reply, it's been a busy weekend D:

Ok great! Can't wait to see what u come up with! Are you ok with using the background I sent as well? (I'm making customized tervis cups with the finished artwork for me and Alesha and Mel!!!) I figured it would make things easier for you to just use that as he background as the first layer :)

Quick question! Did you receive the reply I sent for the preliminary sketch you did? I just want to make sure you got it. Not trying to rush you or anything! ^-^

I did! Sorry for not replying! My weekend has been so busy D:
I didn't want to reply until I had a new sketch for you, so I'll probably PM you sometime today (fingers crossed)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok great! Can't wait to see what u come up with! Are you ok with using the background I sent as well? (I'm making customized tervis cups with the finished artwork for me and Alesha and Mel!!!) I figured it would make things easier for you to just use that as he background as the first layer :)

I might be able to, I can only use the image if you have rights to use it. If you don't have the rights to use the image I can easily come up with something similar :)

I didn't want to reply until I had a new sketch for you, so I'll probably PM you sometime today (fingers crossed)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might be able to, I can only use the image if you have rights to use it. If you don't have the rights to use the image I can easily come up with something similar :)

Ohhhh I didn't don't realize it was one of those. I thought it was a free one. My bad Hun!

No worries! Take your time! ^-^ <3

Leota doesn't have computer access for potentially a week. So commissions will be delayed.
If you want a refund, then PM me and we can work something out. Otherwise be patient for a bit longer :)

Leota doesn't have computer access for potentially a week. So commissions will be delayed.
If you want a refund, then PM me and we can work something out. Otherwise be patient for a bit longer :)

Ah that sucks! TT^TT I hope she gets her comp situation figured out soon! I'm quite patient so I am fine! ^-^ <3

Aw I totally understand!! I'm definitely willing to wait as long as she needs!
Thanks for the update ;D

Hey I'm alive and working on commissions!! I finished an offsite one already and am moving onto another one~

This is so cute! Can I have a slot reserved for me? I have the TBT <3

Chibi or Detailed? Detailed

Flat or Full Color? Full color

Full Body, Waist Up or Bust? Full body

Do you want a detailed background? No, something just pink?

Number of Characters? Just my mayor :-:

Character References: http://imgur.com/Ouf1iXq
http://imgur.com/tMezGqk
Describe the poses, expressions, mood, etc. for the drawing: My character is very shy, but likes to help out others. [I'm not sure if this is helpful]

Other Information: What would the TBT total be? Sorry I'm new to this :-:

Last edited:
May I go on the TBT waitlist?

Chibi or Detailed? Detailed

Flat or Full Color? Full

Full Body, Waist Up or Bust? (Detailed Only) full body

Do you want a detailed background? Yes please ^^ Maybe
.... a city at night?

Number of Characters? 1

Character References: http://sta.sh/0potmosh3g8

Describe the poses, expressions, mood, etc. for the drawing: she's quite an emotionless character, and maybe you could make the mood kinda...dark? Idk, whatever you think haha

Other Information: She has a scar on her eye, and weapon in her belt. I'd love the dog to be drawn, but if you can't do it nvm ;;
The mochi (F4) is also optional ^^ http://sta.sh/21h4qiv4viy8?edit=1

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back