• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

{OPEN} Free to use Villager avatars ✤PINWHEEL VERSION✤ [5 tbt per villager]

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Red Rose
{OPEN} Free to use Villager avatars ✤PINWHEEL VERSION✤ [5 tbt per villager]

I DO NOT ACCEPT MAYOR/PLAYABLE CHARACTER REQUESTS

I want to start everything over so I'm going to do something very simple and not so stressful: villager avatars!
Because they are easy to do, they are also very cheap.

Simply request me a villager and I will have them in an avatar.
Warning though, the results of the appearance will be in accordance to the Pinwheel/Hathfur lore, so if you're disappointed that it's not up to your expectations, then that's your issue.
Every villager has their own unique outfit and "furstyle", as well as their own body type, but the avatars here are on default animal crossing body type.

ON THE CONTRARY: You may request a villager while having me to draw them doing something or wearing something or whatever specific for an extra 2tbt.

All avatars are 100x100. There is a separate album for those in 300x300. 100x150 exclusive requests are coming soon.

Sometimes I will draw villagers automatically without request. I will put their names under the "ongoing" section.

Like before, there isn't much guarantee that I will finish them in time or at all. This is only a little step for me to improve myself. Even though I promised to not do these types of things again, I want to give myself a second chance but at minimal altitude.
My end goal is to be able to draw avatars of ALL VILLAGERS (including the ugly ones).

IN TERMS OF USAGE, PLEASE READ BELOW:
If you are using an avatar I made on any site, it is recommended credit me and this thread, preferably in your signature or profile description. But you are not forced to credit, just as long as you don't claim it to be yours.

You are free to add in a few edits but again, don't claim the origin as yours.

100x100
300x300
Available: Ankha, Kiki, Lolly, Olivia, Tangy
100x100
300x300
Available: Cherry, Daisy, Lucky, Marcel, Shep
Villagers to be made: Some Deer Villagers, Several Wolf Villagers, Several Rabbit villagers, Almost all Monkey Villagers

EVENTFUL AVATARS ARE COMING SOON

Last edited:
This is great! I love your art and I'm sure you would make the ugly ones v cute uwu

Could you draw Leopold for me? He's my fav child ^o^
I would request more but I don't want to put a lot of stress on you so that's it

I can send you tbt whenever :>

This is great! I love your art and I'm sure you would make the ugly ones v cute uwu

Could you draw Leopold for me? He's my fav child ^o^
I would request more but I don't want to put a lot of stress on you so that's it

I can send you tbt whenever :>

Sure. Leopold is my favorite too. I made him a lead detective in the series. :D

Anytime when I finish you can send me the tbt. I don’t want the same accident to happen again.

Aww, Tangy is so CUTE! I want to squish her!

Anyways, can you do Agent S? I want her to do something related to Formula 1 such as using the steering wheel. Perhaps make her look like she's taking it seriously?

I'll send you tbt when you're done. :)

Aww, Tangy is so CUTE! I want to squish her!

Anyways, can you do Agent S? I want her to do something related to Formula 1 such as using the steering wheel. Perhaps make her look like she's taking it seriously?

I'll send you tbt when you're done. :)

Sure! I'll do the squirrel villagers too. The reason why it's taking so long because I have school on weekdays. :S

Hi can you draw cookie doing the joy emotion.

would that be 7 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also they are so cute, May I use one of them later on for my avatar? ( I will stick wit the one I have now but will switch to one of yours if you say yes)

Back