Open For Watercolour Requests!

Grimsly

Bells
So I'm wanting to paint some AC fanart with my new watercolours but would like some ideas thrown at me from the community so I'm going to take on a couple of requests!
I absolutely LOVE painting backgrounds (especially skies and flowers) so don't be afraid to suggest some backgroundy things. Though, I will NOT be drawing human villagers!! Go wild and request whatever cutesy or otherwise scenario you'd like to see :)
Please note this is not first come first serve, I will be choosing which ones I think I will enjoy most. There is no limit on the amount of requests I will take, I will continue until I get bored with it.

Completed Requests:

ekCCy7J.png

ydZ5sjk.png

Requests and Ideas:

- Julian watching a meteor shower
- Apollo watching fireworks
- O'Hare and Carmen at the beach during sunset (in progress)
- Flurry and Merengue baking or having a picnic​

Last edited:
Molly is my favorite villager & Autumn is my favorite season so I'll suggest Molly walking through a few trees that are changing colors. Thank you for considering my suggestion!

Molly is my favorite villager & Autumn is my favorite season so I'll suggest Molly walking through a few trees that are changing colors. Thank you for considering my suggestion!
I've got some thumbnails jotted down, I'll get to doodling this tomorrow!

Isabelle x Copper because they're super cute???? lol either or would work, as well, if you don't wanna do that : P

I would love to see Beau the deer walking in a meadow of flowers,, uwu or maybe sitting by a lake fishing??

Oooh~ Putting this in the maybe pile o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like the idea of drawing him fishing! That sounds like it'd be quite fun o wo

Yes I would love to see that!! ^-^ the lake would look especially cool with the watercolour uwu

That scene is adorable! Molly looks so cute & the background is wonderful!!

Edit: You know what? I was so delighted by it that I forgot I had mentioned Autumn. lol! It's great just as it is. Thank you again!

Last edited:
I would love to see Beau the deer walking in a meadow of flowers,, uwu or maybe sitting by a lake fishing??

Decided to try out my watercolour pencils for the first time on this quick one o wo

ydZ5sjk.png

SJnvXod.png

I suggest Flurry and Merengue baking together or having a picnic :) You are so talented! I've been lurking this thread

Your art is absolutely GORGEOUS! :D Might I suggest O’Hare and Carmen holding hands and strolling on the beach at sunset? ^u^

omggggggg your art is amazing!! it's so beautiful, you're really talented! I don't have a specific idea to request but I'm excited to see what you draw next ^^

God you're so good! I've always found watercolor to be extremely difficult so this is super impressive to me.

Could I suggest Lionel sipping tea or reading a book in a Gorgeous Seat? He's my fav and I've always seen him as really regal and fancy lol

Last edited:
Back