One talent you wish you have?

Underneath The Stars

거기 너 i fancy you
Bells
Tasty Cake
What is something you wish you were better at?

For me, singing or a better voice generally. I feel like there are talents that are more like skills, and is completely something you can learn. Like, drawing, playing instruments, cooking.. whatever. Obviously some might be a natural at it but I feel like having a great voice is something that is just God given & you can only do so much with improving it lol. It's sad hearing yourself talk or sing & loathing it.

Being able to run fast, I'm pretty average for XC but my goal is to lower my time to 24 minutes for 3 miles for our races.

I wish I could draw better. I mean I'm not horrible, but I get proportions pretty off which makes the end result look kind of weird, so I feel bad about spending 10+ hours on it :/ I know that practice is what will help me with this, it's just a little discouraging xD But yeah, drawing is something I wish I was better at. That, or being more intelligent and/ or studying more

I think I'd really like to be better at singing. It'd be amazing to have a beautiful voice and be able to sing just as beautifully - it'd probably make me less embarrassed to speak out loud in general. :blush:

having better body co-ordination.. i swear i can't even like unscrew simple necklaces sometimes even less fold cartons

It would be so cool if i could sing, but ive never practised and i never will because ive never been able to stand the fact that people can hear me. A more realistic dream is getting really good with a keyboard

Being able to think/react fast all the time. I'm going for an aatrophysics major and I'm all the time doing math problems, but I tend to take forever to process word problems and equations. Unfortunately ADD doesn't allow that :(

I'd like to be able to draw or paint better. I can barely draw stick figures but I've always wanted to be able to draw.

I'd honestly love to be able to draw very well. But I'm awful at drawing so I never try much lol

The talent to convince people I’m right, so that they agree with me more often.

Mental arithmetics, singing, faster at learning or picking things up - I'm an awfully slow learner

I really wish I could sing. There is so much good music in the world and I want to be able to sing it well.

I really wish I could be really talented in soccer. I love playing it, and I love the sport, but I'm just not too great at it. Like I'm decent, but not enough for say any varsity team.

Back