• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🧁One Stop Shop🧁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis: I’ll be available to trade in a few hours :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

peace.from.glitopia: yeah I can do that! I’m not available to trade right now but I should be in about two hours :)

ok!!! just message me when u can :)

Mayor Name: Cicely
Town Name: Espoir
Friend Code: sidebar

Items:
pompompurin set

freebies:
jingle wall
jingle table
jingle sofa
jingle clock
jingle chair

5 random hybrids

(lmk if i'm misunderstanding the freebies part!)

Total TBT: 20 TBT
Availability: 12pm-12am EST
Pick up or Drop off: either is ok, but I'm assuming with that many items pick up is better?

Thanks!

Alexis & Peace.from.Glitopia: Your orders are ready!

cicely: Yup! You understood the freebies right! I am getting your order together right now! And I prefer drop off even with large orders! :)

peace.from.glitopia: on my way!

cicely: dropping off another order and then I’ll be on my way!

Peace.of.Glitopia: thanks again! :)

Alright~! I added you and am opening my gate.

I don’t see your town. I might have added you after you opened your gates which means I would see it. If you could please close and reopen :blush:

Peace.of.Glitopia: thanks again! :)

I don’t see your town. I might have added you after you opened your gates which means I would see it. If you could please close and reopen :blush:

Alright, closed and reopened!

Alexis & Peace.from.Glitopia: Your orders are ready!

cicely: Yup! You understood the freebies right! I am getting your order together right now! And I prefer drop off even with large orders! :)

hi!! am i picking up or dropping off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back