• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🧁One Stop Shop🧁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis: I’ll be available to trade in a few hours :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

peace.from.glitopia: yeah I can do that! I’m not available to trade right now but I should be in about two hours :)

ok!!! just message me when u can :)

Mayor Name: Cicely
Town Name: Espoir
Friend Code: sidebar

Items:
pompompurin set

freebies:
jingle wall
jingle table
jingle sofa
jingle clock
jingle chair

5 random hybrids

(lmk if i'm misunderstanding the freebies part!)

Total TBT: 20 TBT
Availability: 12pm-12am EST
Pick up or Drop off: either is ok, but I'm assuming with that many items pick up is better?

Thanks!

Alexis & Peace.from.Glitopia: Your orders are ready!

cicely: Yup! You understood the freebies right! I am getting your order together right now! And I prefer drop off even with large orders! :)

peace.from.glitopia: on my way!

cicely: dropping off another order and then I’ll be on my way!

Peace.of.Glitopia: thanks again! :)

Alright~! I added you and am opening my gate.

I don’t see your town. I might have added you after you opened your gates which means I would see it. If you could please close and reopen :blush:

Peace.of.Glitopia: thanks again! :)

I don’t see your town. I might have added you after you opened your gates which means I would see it. If you could please close and reopen :blush:

Alright, closed and reopened!

Alexis & Peace.from.Glitopia: Your orders are ready!

cicely: Yup! You understood the freebies right! I am getting your order together right now! And I prefer drop off even with large orders! :)

hi!! am i picking up or dropping off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back