• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

One more door to open in main street?

I.am.michelle

Bells
Hi I'm new. Just wondering if anyone knows what shops are in a "complete" main street in their town? I still have 1 door, behind a blue rubbish bin, that is blocked and I am curious as to what it's going to be. Thanks :)

thats going to be Katrina's shop! you have to have 20 fortunes told before you can open it! I have never gotten it available lol

i've never had/seen katrina's shop... but i really should work towards getting it..

i've never had/seen katrina's shop... but i really should work towards getting it..

I've had my town a year too and nothing .... wtf
my plaza is on the total right side, so its a kinda awkward spot to check daily

Last edited:
Hi I'm new. Just wondering if anyone knows what shops are in a "complete" main street in their town? I still have 1 door, behind a blue rubbish bin, that is blocked and I am curious as to what it's going to be. Thanks :)

Thanks for the info. I'll get my fortune read a lot more often I think.

thats going to be Katrina's shop! you have to have 20 fortunes told before you can open it! I have never gotten it available lol

I've had my town for almost 2 years and I didn't even know Katrina opened a shop... Mah mind's blown :O

I also need Katrina's fortune teller shop! I don't know when I'll be getting it since I lost count of how many I've been to already xD

Back