One more door to open in main street?

I.am.michelle

Bells
Hi I'm new. Just wondering if anyone knows what shops are in a "complete" main street in their town? I still have 1 door, behind a blue rubbish bin, that is blocked and I am curious as to what it's going to be. Thanks :)

thats going to be Katrina's shop! you have to have 20 fortunes told before you can open it! I have never gotten it available lol

i've never had/seen katrina's shop... but i really should work towards getting it..

i've never had/seen katrina's shop... but i really should work towards getting it..

I've had my town a year too and nothing .... wtf
my plaza is on the total right side, so its a kinda awkward spot to check daily

Last edited:
Hi I'm new. Just wondering if anyone knows what shops are in a "complete" main street in their town? I still have 1 door, behind a blue rubbish bin, that is blocked and I am curious as to what it's going to be. Thanks :)

Thanks for the info. I'll get my fortune read a lot more often I think.

thats going to be Katrina's shop! you have to have 20 fortunes told before you can open it! I have never gotten it available lol

I've had my town for almost 2 years and I didn't even know Katrina opened a shop... Mah mind's blown :O

nobody wants to trip for days x 20. thats why. ahah

I also need Katrina's fortune teller shop! I don't know when I'll be getting it since I lost count of how many I've been to already xD

Back