• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking to shop

futileberry1214

Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +
I am hoping to find a few kind souls who will let me visit their islands to shop their shops. I am looking to buy nore red and white rose seeds for a project on my island and I always love new clothing items as well. Willing to tip in TBT or IGB.

I am hoping to find a few kind souls who will let me visit their islands to shop their shops. I am looking to buy nore red and white rose seeds for a project on my island and I always love new clothing items as well. Willing to tip in TBT or IGB.
Hello @futileberry1214 , if you'd like I can let you visit my island :giggle:
I do not consider a tip to be needed for this visit, however if you insist, a tip in TBT is welcome.

Omg thank you so much. Are you online now?
Yes, I am online and willing to open my island for you! It is a while ago for me though since I've had visitors in AC:NH, as I have not played the game for some time. I have to look again how everything works and such :)

My island is a mess from recently restarting, but both Able's and Nook's Cranny are open if you'd like to visit. :) You're welcome to purchase anything.

Both red and white rose seeds are in stock.

Back