• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DashS said:
Wow cool pics!
By the way how long does your town have to be perfect to get a golden watering can and does it have to be perfect straight through that number of days?

it has to be perfect 15 days (being perfect at 6 AM is what counts it as being perfect for that entire day) in a row to get the golden watering can, and it doesn't have to be 100% perfect. you only need 8 perfect acres, and the rest of the acres to be "decent." the easiest way to get a "perfect" rating in an acre is to have 12-15 trees and 3 flowers (this way also allows you to be using the least amount of flowers possible), and the easiest way to get a "decent" acre is by having 10-17 trees so you need 0 flowers.

here's the guide on how to make your town perfect:
http://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7100813/1/

if you need any help, i could come and help. =)

Nedrian said:
DashS said:
Wow cool pics!
By the way how long does your town have to be perfect to get a golden watering can and does it have to be perfect straight through that number of days?

it has to be perfect 15 days (being perfect at 6 AM is what counts it as being perfect for that entire day) in a row to get the golden watering can, and it doesn't have to be 100% perfect. you only need 8 perfect acres, and the rest of the acres to be "decent." the easiest way to get a "perfect" rating in an acre is to have 12-15 trees and 3 flowers (this way also allows you to be using the least amount of flowers possible), and the easiest way to get a "decent" acre is by having 10-17 trees so you need 0 flowers.

here's the guide on how to make your town perfect:

if you need any help, i could come and help. =)
:gyroiddance: Wow! Thanks for the help and I would like for a lot of people to come to my town, but i don't have Wi-Fi :'( . I MAY get it over the summer though so if I need some help you will be the first person that I will go to. :D

Nedrian said:
YAY! FINALLY! took me a little longer, but as of yesterday...

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
animalcrossing4033.jpg
</div>

YAY!
congrats :D

and what the... didn't this topic die like a week ago? lol

Horus said:
Nedrian said:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
animalcrossing4033.jpg
</div>

YAY!

instead of making more topics figured i'd just post it here, lol.

yay yay! the first day after watering some wilting flowers, i now have a black cosmos! yay yay!

Nedrian said:
Horus said:
Nedrian said:

animalcrossing4033.jpg
</div>

YAY!

instead of making more topics figured i'd just post it here, lol.

yay yay! the first day after watering some wilting flowers, i now have a black cosmos! yay yay!
oh >_>

rockDude said:
Lizz-Thomas said:
Cool how exactly to you get a god can
goLd can xD
you keep a town nice for 16 days no trash...
actually, you have to lay patterns so you can see the 25 acres clearly, count all of the trees in the acre and have 8 "perfect" squares and the rest "decent". keep your flowers alive in the perfect acres, keep your weeds pulled and trash off the ground for 15 days and then you'll be rewarded the golden can from the post office.

for more information on a perfect town and how to make one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back