• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🧶Crocheted Goods by BobRocks20

BobRocks20

Wowzers!
Bells
Switch
0557-5119-2409
Flimsy Watering Can
White Violet
Purple Violet
Welcome to this thread where I share some things I crocheted, be it recently or a long time ago. I will start by showing you my first two Woobles.

(Edit 4/18/2024: I resized the image so it doesn't make the post too big. You're welcome :))
IMG_0273.jpeg

It all started in Summer 2022 when I discovered a Woobles kit for a penguin on Amazon. I wasn't sure I would be interested but I got it out of curiosity anyway. Once I made the penguin (his name is Pierre), I became addicted. Later I bought a kit for the cat (Nico) which taught me a few tricks that seemed advanced at first but I later got used to.

More projects coming soon!

Last edited:
Here’s a Dipplin (it’s a Pokemon) I finished around New Year’s Eve. I free-handed it, so there is no pattern.

(Edit 4/18/2024: I resized the images so they don't make the post too big. You're welcome :))
Front:
IMG0258.jpeg

Back:
IMG0259.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, it's been a while since I put anything up here. I don't remember making anything new between the last post and now, so here are some older stuff I made.
IMG_0616.jpeg

From left to right: Suzume, Zassou, Hokori, Yellow Tapioca Pearl

"Sumikko Gurashi" is my favorite kawaii franchise because of its relatable characters. They sell a lot of things, even a crochet pattern book! But it's in Japanese and only sold in Japan, so it was harder for me to get my hands on a copy. I managed to get it after a while as a PDF scan someone was selling on Etsy. Then I made these four characters, officially categorized as "minikko".

They were the first amigurumi I managed to finish using a diagram instead of a written pattern, which I am used to following when making crochet projects. From my experience, learning to read a diagram pattern may be difficult at first, but it's worth it in the long run, especially when your looking to make projects whose patterns are published in foreign languages.
IMG_0619.jpeg

I made this some time before the Disney movie "Wish" was released. I really liked Star's design because it reminded me of the Lumas from Super Mario Galaxy, so I was inspired to crochet it. The body was formed using the pattern for the Wooble Bubbles the Elephant. I did not use another pattern when making the points. The felt details were the hardest part; I wanted the pieces to look right and be positioned right.
Random fact: I was going to bring this with me when I went to the theaters to see the movie, but I left it at home.
IMG_0617.jpeg

It's two Kikis, actually. The first one is normal and the second one has been through a lot. Both of them are Woobles like Pierre and Nico from the first post, and I made them when my hyper-fixation on a certain Pokemon character named Kieran was beginning to blossom. I thought a lot about him while making them, in fact.
IMG_0621.jpeg

PaRappa Rappa shaped like an egg. Before Kieran, PaRappa was a major hyper-fixation of mine. I used a Woobles pattern (can't remember which) to make this. I think I made him before I got my hands on a fake Stubbins PaRappa plush figurine. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a seafood cake recipe in progress, so I better crack crack crack the egg into the bowl.

I’m back with another old project. More is coming soon. It’s truly going to be a while before I can escape from this crochet burnout...

Here it is, an orange cat:
IMG_0067.jpeg
IMG_0064.jpeg
IMG_0065.jpeg
IMG_0066.jpeg

It’s supposed to be Scratch Cat, who is the mascot of Scratch, a website I frequented during my childhood. This is what Scratch Cat looks like:
Cat.png

Go here for the pattern.

Back