• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

OMG! I have my very FIRST ACNL ROMANCE!!!

Dorian

Bells
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
I have heard stories of other members telling of villager 'romances', but (enviously, lol) never had one of my own. But then yesterday, my man Pietro was doing the (...) thing over his head. I approached him curiously and he started mentioning some female villagers names and that if you are going to send romantic gifts you should remember who you sent them to. I almost burst!

I continued my insistent questioning and he finally relented and decided on.... drum roll please.... TABBY! I know how *****tastic this sounds, but my human eyes actually pricked with tears! They pricked! Two of my all-time, most beloved villagers are going to fall in love!

Corvidae is a town FILLED with LOVE!!

I am now ready for my straight jacket, please and thank you :)

Last edited:
Haha OMG Julian and Fauna are totally a couple in my town!!! I've overheard 2 of their overly romantic convos now and it's so, so adorable! I can't say I've ever experienced this in a town before so it's new to me too. I LOVE IT! Haha xD

Ahhhhh I love that!! I've had multiple "romances," the biggest one being Chief and Fang. Whitney and Wolfgang as well.

Woah! Could you please explain this to me? I've never heard of anything like this. I knew it was possible to get a "..." above your villagers heads (although I've never had that myself) and Kidd + Midge had a very one sided romance, but I've never heard of villagers being "official." Could you tell me more about this? I'm really intrigued!

Im waiting for Cherry and Lucky to pair up. - sits and eats popcorn - ... meanwhile i found clyde and lucky look happy together

WVW69ipyN0I3m9EeSd

I've never caught them talking to one another, but I like to think Kid Cat and Felicity have something going on. They're so cute together!

MTPockets, I don't know much since this is the first go-around, but I have seen screencaptures of players villagers flirting and romancing! Seems that it is a real in-game possibility to have people couple-up! I have no idea if you, as a player, have any sort of encouragement factor. And the strange this is, I thought it would happen after much gameplay, but Pietro only moved in from P e o n y's Kinfolk very recently! Love is in the air!

Ahahah! This seems pretty fun and interesting I hope something dramatic happens in my town too xD

I rarely catch villager discussions, when i do its an argument. i must miss the good ones, because i do see them talking and then skipping off dancing and whistling right before i get there...

Smug villagers seem to have the most romances in my experience. I've seen a smug x normal and a smug x snooty flirty interaction. The snooty one ended poorly haha.

Snake hasn't been in my town very long, but soon as he got unpacked... Mira wouldn't stop talking about him xD
it was ADORABLE! I'd almost say she has a crushy wushy on him. Which would be nice buuuut Snake hasn't mentioned her at all! Annnd last week (and I did take a pic of it) when her time capsule was brought back and we opened it.. it was just sad.
"Dear future me, I got this as a present from him... You know who I mean. We can't keep clinging to the past forever, so I'm putting it in this time capsule. Try not to cry when you see it. Missing you! Mira"
Mira was from another town before mine, so I guess she did find romance there but it didn't end well so I'm hoping things go alright with Snake.

I've had Snake before in my cycle town and he was lovey dovey for Coco! And she was for him, but it'd be nice to see Mira happy again.
Cause only other Romance I've had on ACNL was when I had Marina and Octavian; Octavian wasn't for speaking his affection though. But Marina told me about the letters! And she always sent me on a quest to give him a present she got for him- it was just precious and I'm cycling to get Marina back but yeah >u< sorry if my posts to wordy!

In my town, O'Hare is always thinking about getting Carmen flowers, which makes me super happy since they're my OTP x3 They've had a lot of cute conversations, and had matching outfits and catchphrases more than once ^u^ The only way it could get any cuter is if they were best friends and went to each other's birthday parties, but alas, they're both best friends with completely different villagers XD

...and oh gosh, that Snake/Mira story was so ADORABLE!! :,D

Colton used to ship himself with Molly and Maple. I got bored of him quickly. Now I have Jacques who just ships music. He is my type of smug.

Back in my Wild World town, I had Sally and Static. They were often rumor about dating each other by the other villagers. During both of their birthday parties they were seen together and they often talk about one another in conversation with me. Then in City Folk the same thing, the two were rumor to be dating each other from the other villagers and they often mention each other. Now in New Leaf, the two claim they don't know each other. Did they break up??

So now Sally is rumor to be with Marshal. The two often bring each other up in conversations with me and they both attend each other's birthday party. Sometimes I see Static wondering around Sally's house and he brings up that Sally said she saw something weird near her house so he was just looking around it, I know they say this with any villager, but he does this with Sally's house alot, not to mention Marshal lives right beside her. So jealousy???

Drama.

Last edited:
Flirting never happens in my town.. D:

Back