• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Old news becomes new.

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Did anyone else know that when you add a friend you only need their FC, you can put in a random name + town and it fixes it up for you?

I only discovered this yesterday :)

Oh, thank goodness! I was always really paranoid about messing up their name/town. XD;
Knowlege is power, maaannnn.

Yep I did know this.

Quinten showed me..
I miss the old ACCF days. XD

Me too. I was trying to Wi-Fi with my friend last night to bring back funness, but then my Wi-Fi kept dying lol.

It irritated me when people asked for my town and character name, I never input theirs... =/

I found this out when I added the very first person on my roster...

Ron Ronaldo said:
Oh, thank goodness! I was always really paranoid about messing up their name/town. XD;
Knowlege is power, maaannnn.
knowledge*

Go for Google Chrome. :)
Anyway, I found this out like.. the first time I added someone.

Nope.

If I don't input a character's name and town I get an error code and can't connect to wifi. ;)

I found this out when I was trying to add Sockx4 and I couldn't type his town name (It kept telling me: You Can't Type That!) so I just did a few random letters and it worked :p

ryudo_dragoon said:
It irritated me when people asked for my town and character name, I never input theirs... =/

I found this out when I added the very first person on my roster...
Ditto. It does that same thing with brawl too believe it or not =0

Good discovery we got here. I realized that when I was trying to add someone in my friend roster and typed a wrong name. Then, upon meeting each other, the game corrects it.

<small>Also, I noticed whenever Kicks isn't at the city, it confirms a rainy period. Just TT to find that time, and you'll be eventually greeted by the rain.</small>

TheBigJC7777777 said:
Also, I noticed whenever Kicks isn't at the city, it confirms a rainy period. Just TT to find that time, and you'll be eventually greeted by the rain.
Ahh, Now I can be even more lazy about gardening >:3

but TTing on CF takes too long... XP

Back