• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ok, planning question.

ladyphantomofmusic

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Isabelle
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ok, so in NeoFlora I had decided where not only to put my future bridges, but where I want to put the cafe, the fenced area (for flower breeding) and where to put the police station. I don?t want these places to be ruined by villagers moving in, I thought about the glimpses I saw regarding plot setting, and put down a square of a pattern. 5x5 for the cafe, 5x4 for the fence area, and 3x4 for the police station. Doing this prevents those spots being taken, should I put a barrier arround the to prevent crowding, if so how much?

A side note, if I get wolf link to move in, if he leaves, can I get him to move in again via amiibo?

I would probably put two tiles around the planned area, just to be on the safe side. I think this picture means you only need one tile around it, but I'm not sure =)

Ok, now two of them are around my house, about three squares away, and there are tress. Should I post a picture to show what I’ve done, so people can help. This is the only ‘landscaping’ I am doing. I like these spots.

I think it might be alright with [][]xxxxx[][] with x = PWP and [][] = two path placements.

I just managed to build a new home for my alt character. Her house is to the left of the fence and on the right side is my house. Nook wanted to remove the fence when there only was one path between, but with two paths it's alright (the same as my house and the fence).
I hope this makes any sense.... In any case, if you're sure where you want to place things and you Really don't want anyone to move too close, add one or two exta paths to be sure =)

Back