Giveaway OK, here is my idea. New service

I say DL it now and work on it while on the road! I always play while my hubby is driving :D

So I just ordered my 2nd copy of acnl so I could start cycling with 4 other FABULOUS ladies, and here is what, I am wanting to do now. I LUV helping people get their dreamies. You all have been SO VERY generous in helping me get my kids dreamies, so I want to pay it forward. I watch this thread fairly closely. I see alot of people that are desperately searching for their dreamies, and then miss out because they aren't online. I have seen some of the most generous people EVER on this site. Perren, who gave up Fauna to twilight, even though she wasn't on, when pengutango and myself were begging to let twi have her. Bless you Perren. I went and got Cookie for you just a minute ago. Guns for claiming Aurora for me (well my son), so I could help him complete his penguin town. Miss Renee' and Hazumi for letting me know each and every time, she has one of my kids dreamies in boxes. Sholee, twi, Pengu, Tardis, sean. SOOOOO many generous people that I know I have not mentioned who contribute so much time to help others.

So here is what I am going to do. I am going to DL A copy to my 3ds, prob this weekend. I have one hard copy, and another hard copy on the way. I am going to start a service, that i really think might help you guys out. In the case where someone has been repeatedly been looking for dreamies and they don't have room, or if someone else notices that they aren't online, I will go pick them up and hold them in my holding town, until they are back on or have an empty spot. I am pretty darn good at TT'ing, but they will have to be patient as I DO have a job, and 4 kids. LUCKILY, I work kinda strange hours, so I can accommodate alot. I will let everyone know when I start this, and will lay down some rules as well. Don't worry, i am not asking for money, and I won't be a tyrant, but there do need to be some rules.

Feedback on this idea is very welcome.

you're a lovely person <3 best of luck!

I say DL it now and work on it while on the road! I always play while my hubby is driving :D

Lol. Here's the thing with that. He JUST ordered me a 2nd copy yesterday and if I buy from the DL shop it'll show on our debit card. Lol. I think I need to do a third copy on the sly or he'll prob never let me get another game, ever! Lmao! We already have 5 copies (mine and the 4 kids) plus the one he just ordered me. I think i may have to wait to use cash to get a Nintendo card and do it that way.

Lol. Here's the thing with that. He JUST ordered me a 2nd copy yesterday and if I buy from the DL shop it'll show on our debit card. Lol. I think I need to do a third copy on the sly or he'll prob never let me get another game, ever! Lmao! We already have 5 copies (mine and the 4 kids) plus the one he just ordered me. I think i may have to wait to use cash to get a Nintendo card and do it that way.

Lol!!! Oh I completely understand! my hubby bought me a second copy just so I can cycle. Told him it was for a good cause! Plus the up side is that it gets me off of playing Black ops for a while. We have 5 copies also, my 2 plus 3 of the kids got their own, my youngest is only 2 so i can't pass it off as she wants one yet...Lol

What a lovely idea you have! Many people are very very very kind and so it is wonderful that you are giving your thanks too. :)

I love this idea so much because I don't tt and I have a full town <3 this is so nice of you to do

<3

It always makes me sad when I don't have a spot to foster somebody's dreamy while they make a space or when they're offline.

Back