• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction O'Hare's pic [CLAIMED]

Darn, and here I was, about to snipe it out from under your noses at the turn of the next hour. :p

I don't know, I'd personally consider the bell value of the sloppy set to be in the millions. If anyone would like to challenge that let me know, otherwise they are starting to look like the winner.

Unless they retracted that bid, it's very unclear and I tried to pm them.

Gah sorry I did not reply, :S . I got Ohares pic from someone else so who her wanted to bid on him can. But since the host and the person i was talking to about the set, I'll try my best to get you both the sloppy set <3 who knows when I can get them both, but I'll be working on it! <3

So Ohares pic is still on the market!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if anyone HAS Ohare ... >D I shall spoil u will so many gifts that u don't know what hit u :3

Last edited:
Okay then don't worry about it buddy, As far as I know Mewtral is in the lead with 150k. (Idk if they even want it anymore)

BID PEOPLE! BID! BID! BID!

D: I am so sorry if I messed up your auction big time, u should reset X

I'll try to get ur set as quick as possible tho :3

I will snipe this entire auction!
160k bells, and a pear!
Sent at 22:50:55

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, do I win? :3

mxkihmx.gif

I escaped alive.

Back